I know right? Coordinator after coordinator after coordinator even.At some point, you’d think they’d stop being historically bad.
If you’re still in the basement after 2 plus seasons with no measurable improvement to point to, you’re doing it wrong.When did rebuilding not become part of the equation
Thats all i askAt some point, you’d think they’d stop being historically bad.
January 2023 before he signed to be the Vikings DC. So...When was he available?
I can see improvement this season if you can't oh wellIf you’re still in the basement after 2 plus seasons with no measurable improvement to point to, you’re doing it wrong.
If it’s not showing up in the metrics…I can see improvement this season if you can't oh well
What did you seeIf it’s not showing up in the metrics…
This is the first year though….If you’re still in the basement after 2 plus seasons with no measurable improvement to point to, you’re doing it wrong.
Yeah….January 2023 before he signed to be the Vikings DC. So...
That's a separate argument, though. I'm not saying you can't be critical of the front office and I'm also not saying trading Micah was the right move or that they couldn't have accomplished this without him. I'm simply acknowledging that they've made an effort to inject some talent into this current defense. Whether these moves pan out, and whether CP can get the most out of that talent, remains to be seen.Sure I can, because they didn't need to trade Micah to really do any of this.
We have to be patient and he has to step it up. Little compromise on both endsJust want to say in the NFL, every team has talent. Now it's up to the coaches to make it all work as a team.
Christian Parker is learning on the job. It's hard to be patient after 31 years but in fairness to him, we have to be.
Joey Porter Jr, AKA shut down island!!who is JPJ? sorry
well, I learned that. didn't see the posts about the trade before I saw this...I was looking down the list of current players and couldn't recognize anyone with those initials.Joey Porter Jr, AKA shut down island!!
For the coordinator, yes. I'm not criticizing him. I'm not even criticizing the talent. There are chronic communication issues that are indicative of organizations in which ownership has a history of undercutting management.This is the first year though….
