Defense on pace to give up 400 points......

Q_the_man

Reaction score
has a team ever giving up so many points and won the SB.....We give up 25points a game 3rd highest in the NFL....

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2354115 said:
has a team ever giving up so many points and won the SB.....We give up 25points a game 3rd highest in the NFL....

SUPERBOWL? SUPERBOWL? We are thinking about the SUPERBOWL! ;)

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I think we'll have the record for the least amount of INT's in a season.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Q_the_man;2354115 said:

And yeah, We still have the Groz crowd still thinking its the DC that made the players so bad. Well Wade era is far worse than what Zimmer was A DC seems like.

But Wade is also making look Campo a much better HC than Wade, if this continues into the season. Next three games pretty much will determine the season. If they lose all three , then obviously, this team is done and kaput.

But even if they go 1-2, I think there are chances, they are done. Sad part is, Detroit might have two top 15 picks if so.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
It is mind boggling how we are that bad on defense.

Maybe we are drastically overrating how good our players are. I dont know.

All I know is our defense is inconstant, and never dominant. Phillips is failing miserably in his tenure here so far with regards to the defense.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2354182 said:
It is mind boggling how we are that bad on defense.

Maybe we are drastically overrating how good our players are. I dont know.

All I know is our defense is inconstant, and never dominant. Phillips is failing miserably in his tenure here so far with regards to the defense.

And to think that whole defense is coming back next season.