Deion clears it up about Aqib Talib

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score

On Path to the draft Deion says that the infractions that Talib had were 2 years ago and Talib wanted to assure everyone that that part of his life was over. He also said he is working with Talib to better honed in his skills. Deion says he loves Talib because he has that swagger.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2030152 said:

On Path to the draft Deion says that the infractions that Talib had were 2 years ago and Talib wanted to assure everyone that that part of his life was over. He also said he is working with Talib to better honed in his skills. Deion says he loves Talib because he has that swagger.

If he was clean for the last two years that certainly helps. He finally figured out its not hard to beat that testing routine. A little niacin goes a long way.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Depends on the testing but it's getting harder and harder to get by those tests.

Reaction score
I figured that was a while ago... The guy has a lot at jeopardy, I doubt he'd blow it before even getting drafted.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2030178 said:
I really hope he drops to ua @ #22.

I have to admit this is heartening. i had all but given up on him because I dont want to see the days of JJ taking big gambles with top picks.

QC, Pittman, Carver, etc all come to mind.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Being that it was so long ago, I could see this guy going between 22 - 28th. Working with deion is a step in the right direction.

Reaction score
He's already got the natural ability and plays the ball better than anyone in the draft probably... at 22 or 28 I wouldn't be upset at all.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2030290 said:
:hammer: although I'm afraid that Tampa and that damn, cover 2 will snatch him up before us

Cason would really fit that C2 as well, IMHO.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2030290 said:
:hammer: although I'm afraid that Tampa and that damn, cover 2 will snatch him up before us

He might be a great fit for that with his ball playing skills...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ThreeSportStar80;2030250 said:
at 22 or 28 I wouldn't be upset at all.
I don't think there would be much complaining if he became a Cowboy at either spot.

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2030313 said:
I don't think there would be much complaining if he became a Cowboy at either spot.

He plays the balls so well, I'd be pissed if Dallas passed on him honestly.. I believe when we look back on this upcoming draft in a few years, three cornerbacks will stick out... DRC, Talib and possibly Mike Jenkins.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2030336 said:
He plays the balls so well, I'd be pissed if Dallas passed on him honestly.. I believe when we look back on this upcoming draft in a few years, three cornerbacks will stick out... DRC, Talib and possibly Mike Jenkins.
Add Cason and Mckelvin to that and I agree.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile;2030343 said:
Good interview, thank you.

Yeah, it was. I know Cason is your boy.... but I don't think we could go wrong with either Talib or Cason. Both are playmaking CBs.