Deion: Cowboys aren't built for the moment

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Deion couldn't win with Atlanta. Then like a mercenary, he signed with the 49ers and Cowboys. I guess if you can't beat em, join em.

Deion needs to keep his mouth shut.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion couldn't win with Atlanta. Then like a mercenary, he signed with the 49ers and Cowboys. I guess if you can't beat em, join em.

No player from either team could have won in Atlanta.

Not really a good point.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Nobody is excusing blame away from Dak. The whole team did not show up to play in the playoffs. Everyone, including coaches, need to perform much better.

I thought the defense played as well as can be expected in that game and the year considering how dog crap they were last season. They rallied in the second half and did enough to give the offense a shot. The offense has more top picks, more money invested, and was thought of as a top unit but did not perform well against the better defenses over the course of the year. The QB is the most important position on every single NFL team. The problem with your counter argument is that you cannot greatly improve this team as it currently stands without changes at many key positions, so fans are going to pick ways to attempt to add the biggest upgrade and improve the squad the most. If I was betting, I would say this team wins 7-11 games next season. I only say this because of the division completely stinking for most of the last 5 years. Going to be quite a bit of turnover which can have great impact on the overall performance of the team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
These former players and coaches saying dak suck make me mad. we have our resident experts in here who know more than them. sheesh, some have even played high school football so they know more than them, ignorant former players and coaches.

go CZ experts. heck, don't forget the high school coach. lmao.

GMO415

Reaction score
Don't need 21 to tell me shhhh about my team of over 51 years. Dallas is soft and that's why it's been 26 years.

Reactions: ICP

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
No player from either team could have won in Atlanta.

Not really a good point.
Agreed. Admittedly my post originates from my total disdain for Deion. It also stems from him clowning Romo and the Cowboys on NFL Network a few years back.

Now he's using his platform to do it again.

The Natural

Reaction score

What does this have to do with this team not being built for the moment?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
What does this have to do with this team not being built for the moment?

His comments don't sit well with me. When he was in a similar position in Atlanta I don't recall much chatter about him not being built for the moment - by a hall of fame player who had a platform - despite his individual greatness. He actually defected to the 49ers and Cowboys before he finally 'won' in the SB.

To me he is a hypocrite with a big mouth.