Deion: Dak not to blame for loss to Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's just funny for Deion to not blame Prescott when these types of losses were what he blamed Romo for all the time. He and Michael Irvin would go at it about precisely these types of losses.

Sit down somewhere Deion.
Blame him for what?

Nav22

Reaction score
Yawn

You are boring me

I have less posts and more likes than you on a board in which my goal is to make goofs like you upset, but im the joke lol

Begone thot
Your goal is to what?

Read what you just wrote back to yourself.

Ask yourself why you’re such a loser. Wipe off those tears, you little *****. You’re an emotional wreck like your hero/crush.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yawn

You are boring me

I have less posts and more likes than you on a board in which my goal is to make goofs like you upset, but im the joke lol

Begone thot
You have more idiotic likes, and?

Like envy.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Your goal is to what?

Read what you just wrote back to yourself.

Ask yourself why you’re such a loser. Wipe off those tears, you little *****. You’re an emotional wreck like your hero/crush.
Mission accomplished :lmao:

You get soo upset that you resort to childish insults. Wipe off those tears? LMAO

Only tears i have is from laughing so hard at a grown woman that gets so mad at what another has to say online :lmao2:

Last edited:

slick325

Reaction score
Blame him for what?

I don't blame Prescott or Elliott for that loss. The OL, WRs, Defense and Coaches should own that loss.

However, to answer your question, in games where others could have taken all the blame for losses, Deion would rant about Romo being a so called franchise QB and franchise guys make plays to win a game like...blah, blah, blah.

So to me, it's rich to hear him defend Prescott or anyone else in similar circumstances. Have a seat Prime.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't blame Prescott or Elliott for that loss. The OL, WRs, Defense and Coaches should own that loss.

However, to answer your question, in games where others could have taken all the blame for losses, Deion would rant about Romo being a so called franchise QB and franchise guys make plays to win a game like...blah, blah, blah.

So to me, it's rich to hear him defend Prescott or anyone else in similar circumstances. Have a seat Prime.
Have you ever blamed Prescott for a loss?

cern

Reaction score
Their oline didnt control our dline ... what game did you watch? There's a reason we held them to 4 fg's and a total of 266 yards. AK only got 69 yards rushing on 17 carries. thats hardly controlling
imo, control is the ability to stop the other team from getting first downs and moving the chains. we failed to do so. new orleans, on the other hand stopped us from moving the chains effectively. that is the game I watched.

Nav22

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hes still at it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

nerd_smoking.jpg

Live look at @Nav22 going in a back n forth with Willie Steamin Beamen :muttley:
“If you don’t laugh, you cry.”

I wish you the best! Tomorrow’s a brand new day.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The said the loss is bigger than just Dak, and start naming off others. Then he said Dak didn't have a typical "Dak" game.

That was a "Dak typical game" and someone say it isn't so......guess we can't play the Giants every week dang.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Accuracy for our QB is sub par at best but he has leadership and is a good guy......
Dak hit Cobb on his left chest area as Cobb was running across from right to left. Cobb didn't catch it.

Yet, Bridgewater was constantly throwing to "back shoulders" all game long to his receivers, going against the running motion they were running, yet they kept on catching them.

In other words, the Saints receivers caught passes that weren't on-point accurate. Ours didn't. It's not the first time this season our receivers fail to catch throws that aren't 100% pin point accurate, yet others teams' receivers are catching their slightly off throws.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak hit Cobb on his left chest area as Cobb was running across from right to left. Cobb didn't catch it.

Yet, Bridgewater was constantly throwing to "back shoulders" all game long to his receivers, going against the running motion they were running, yet they kept on catching them.

In other words, the Saints receivers caught passes that weren't on-point accurate. Ours didn't. It's not the first time this season our receivers fail to catch throws that aren't 100% pin point accurate, yet others teams' receivers are catching their slightly off throws.

LOL...how about that end-zone pass to Cobb who's fault was that?

P.S. And on the pass that Cobb should have caught it was inaccurate and behind him.....Accuracy without it a QB is road-kill....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL...how about that end-zone pass to Cobb who's fault was that?

P.S. And on the pass that Cobb should have caught it was inaccurate and behind him.....Accuracy without it a QB is road-kill....

Several other professionals who observe gametape and make analysis on players are also saying this loss wasn't on Dak.

Wisen up, PappyDog. You're barking up the wrong tree once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.