Deion Sanders, "Cowboys have no shot against Seattle"

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think all the players that are getting hurt in the NFL because of conditioning is because of the dreaded plague. Like a lot of us, we just had to sit around home for many months like today...those pros probably never got into any "relaxing shape" during the first part of the year...like hanging out, riding a bike...playing tennis, fishing...all that stuff might just now be taking it's toll. All of us lost a lot of time in this 2020.

That makes sense. No preseason and all that.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion and Andre Rison were the ONLY two Pro-Bowlers who refused to talk to me on media day back in 1993 other than to say "Naw, man...we busy." They were just talking to each other. They were supposed to be making themselves available to the media. I said something snarky and left them to it. I did get to talk to Brett Favre...it was his second Pro Bowl appearance and I told him "Hey, man...I think you're going to be a pretty good NFL QB for a long time." lol...jeez, if I only knew!

(And all of the Cowboys were cool, especially Moose who squeezed my neck so hard I thought my head was going to pop off)
Wow! That's awesome.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That makes sense. No preseason and all that.

Sitting around idle is not good for the bones and muscles. Got to work to stay strong.

"Idle hands are the Devil's workshop".

starfan1

Reaction score
So Chido and Brown are out? That's big. Lawrence being out may hurt a little too. On paper, this should be like the Dallas - Atlanta game, lots of points and offense. But it is funny how these games can sometimes wind up being lots of defense instead. Still I think the winner will need to score 35 or more points. Both defenses are terrible.

It might but its not like hes been in QB faces all this year hes been rather pedestrian. Perhaps Anae gets a shot and balls out

Praxit

Reaction score
...he's still pissed off, NFL network dropped his ***. That was free money and prime exposure. Now, he has a real job..lol...

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Where I have I seen and heard this song and dance before. "NO CHANCE". Listen there is always a chance because It's sports. The Seahawks are not unbeatable and quite frankly there D sucks. At this moment they are listening to the press building them up, they are in for a big fall this weekend. We will run all over them with Zeke keeping Wilson on the sidelines. We are winning this game.

Flamma

Reaction score
To say an NFL team has no shot to win is ignorant. This isn't college ball.

I was a heavy gambler in my youth. Very successful BTW. But I attribute that success to living at home with no bills and making a lot of money at my job. When losing money has no negative impact on you, you tend to make better bets. I truly believe that. Once I had to strike out on my own, the gambling stopped.

That said, the year was 2014 and the Cowboys were going to Seattle in week 6 I believe. Had I still been a gambler I would have put no less than 300 on Seattle. I thought the Cowboys had absolutely no chance at winning. They won that game 27-20. Against a team that hadn't lost at home in how long? Look. The Patriots almost won in Seattle. The Cowboys are a better team.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I think all the players that are getting hurt in the NFL because of conditioning is because of the dreaded plague. Like a lot of us, we just had to sit around home for many months like today...those pros probably never got into any "relaxing shape" during the first part of the year...like hanging out, riding a bike...playing tennis, fishing...all that stuff might just now be taking it's toll. All of us lost a lot of time in this 2020.

The other day my neighbors pet sloth gave me the finger and dared me to catch him.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
A 5 point spread gives us a 31.9 % chance of winning, according to Vegas. It's probably a little less than that, actually, since oddsmakers tend to hedge Cowboys games a bit. We still seem to play well in Seattle, so screw you do-rag head.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
A 5 point spread gives us a 31.9 % chance of winning, according to Vegas. It's probably a little less than that, actually, since oddsmakers tend to hedge Cowboys games a bit. We still seem to play well in Seattle, so screw you do-rag head.

Believe it not.
The Dallas Cowboys are going up and just dismantle the Seahawks. It will be a good tight game at first after the team gets a feel from who they are playing. Seattle better know, this is not the same team and the same coach as last time.

Like all the past Cowboy teams...they knew what the Boyz (not so hot dog) were going to do! This team is hopefully getting on a roll...don't lose this game. Guess What? The Dallas Cowboys will win this game...we have a kicker! Awesome...

Cowboys on 321...lol Guaranteed