Deion Sanders

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Deion just said that when the offense is going wrong every one blames owens. Hu? I thought every one blamed Garrett or Romo.:eek:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Did you also hear Sapp say "The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1996..."

I'm just WAITING for some OTHER commentator to say "So what?".

The bottom line is that EVERY year is separate in and of itself.

I could care less about what happened in previous years.....it does NOT mean that we are destined to NEVER win a playoff game again....just so stupid.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2504872 said:
Deion just said that when the offense is going wrong every one blames owens. Hu? I thought every one blamed Garrett or Romo.:eek:

What he should have said was "The unnamed sources blame Owens."

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Jimz31;2504876 said:
Did you also hear Sapp say "The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1996..."

I could care less about what happened in previous years.....it does NOT mean that we are destined to NEVER win a playoff game again....just so stupid.

There just isn't any pre game show worth watching. Fox is just entertaining.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Jimz31;2504876 said:

i was thinking the same thing. I was like what does that have to do with who the most talented team in the league is for one, and two he never said who he thought was more talented.

I swear I get so sick of him buggin his eyes out, and all those dang facial ticks.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Sapp's opinions come off as some random poster and any NFL forum. Rarely that informative and tends to just repeat what other media members say. When it comes to his on air gig, he is no Dawg, as he would put it.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Jimz31;2504876 said:

I get so tired of the 'haven't won a playoff game since 1996' crap. THIS team hasn't won a playoff game in two tries. THIS team has nothing to with Chan Gailey, Dave Campo-coached teams. I want this team to make the playoffs and win so badly to end this nonsense.

As for Sapp, I love these former players turned analysts that think they are such experts on the winning formula. Sapp and his Bucs choked year after year and ran Tony Dungy out of town and had to steal plays from their new coach to win A Super Bowl.

Rod Woodson is another one. Played on perennial choke teams year after year, jumped on a Baltimore team and gravy trained his way to A Super Bowl.

Both of these players played on SB winners in years where the league was considered down as a whole.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Forget a playoff game... The Rams have won the Super Bowl since 1996.

So we'd rather be them. Right?

Spectre

Reaction score
When a statement begins "Deion said..."

this always follows...

http://triton.*************/Himg211/scaled.php?server=211&filename=doggk9.jpg&xsize=578&ysize=480

MONT17

Reaction score
pecking order for blame should always be... Coach then QB! thats it, thats the list!!!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Personally I blame the Oline, they have been up and down all season, especially when Kosier has been out of the line up. IMO they have been by far the weakest link and most inconsistent part of the team.

arync

Reaction score
Jimz31;2504876 said:

Who cares about winning one playoff game. The team needs to be concerned about winning 3 games then the super bowl. There goal shouldn't be to win a playoff game, then next year no one will talk about that stupid stat anymore.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2504872 said:

Deion was really good in the booth when he filled in for Vermeil last year or 2 years ago, but he is really off in the studio. He's got little tire biter producers in his ear prodding at him to throw out garbage like this. I'm really sick of Irvin and Deion defending guys like Owens & a. Jones.

Smith22

Reaction score
Doomsday;2505362 said:
Personally I blame the Oline, they have been up and down all season, especially when Kosier has been out of the line up. IMO they have been by far the weakest link and most inconsistent part of the team.

The OL has been up and down, but we also run so many of our plays from shotgun, it seems rather difficult to establish a ground and pound type offense like we had with the triplets. We seem to be more of a pass to set up the run type offense.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2504910 said:
Deion's love for Terrell Owens knows no bounds.

Deion's love for the face-time that #81 provides knows no bounds..........

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Deion also say Pacman's "nothing incicent" absolutely had no alcohol involved. LOL.

He has become a complete tool for his favorite players. Put him on AM talk radio and get him off a national TV show.