Deion talks about Moss

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
:D

Quote of the Day --
Thu Jan 13, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

Courtesy of the Pioneer Press... "Randy is the kind of dude that … he's like a beautiful woman who can't cook, doesn't want to clean and doesn't want to take care of kids. You really don't want her, but she's so beautiful that you can't let her go. But Randy, you have to take the good with the bad. Unfortunately, when the bad is bad, it's really bad, but there's so much good, you can look past it." - CB Deion Sanders of Vikings WR Randy Moss on Wednesday on The James Brown Show on Sporting News Radio.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Midswat said:
That is the best analogy I've heard concerning Randy Moss . . .

Did you see that fro man? Moss ain't that beautiful!

Or was he talking about something else? Just the sound of Deions voice makes my head swim.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:

Or was he talking about something else? Just the sound of Deions voice makes my head swim.
Swim or swoon????? :D

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
Ol' Prime is lookin pa nub. Get that bottle of Courvoisier ready. Watch out Randy!!!

lkelly

Reaction score
Apparently Deion had a taste for the Randy Moss types until he found Jesus.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Charles said:
Only Deion can put it so elloquently. :D

For real, Deion is known for saying some great stuff

Reporter questioning the severity of his toe injury: "You don't rush wine, you sure as hell don't rush prime" :D

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
Friggin hilarious!!! Deion hit the nail right on the head, you want to rid yourself of the problem but the athletic upside is too hard to overlook, that's for sure.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
:D

Quote of the Day --
Thu Jan 13, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

Courtesy of the Pioneer Press... "Randy is the kind of dude that … he's like a beautiful woman who can't cook, doesn't want to clean and doesn't want to take care of kids. You really don't want her, but she's so beautiful that you can't let her go. But Randy, you have to take the good with the bad. Unfortunately, when the bad is bad, it's really bad, but there's so much good, you can look past it." - CB Deion Sanders of Vikings WR Randy Moss on Wednesday on The James Brown Show on Sporting News Radio.
:clap2:

Spontae

Reaction score
Sadly, Randy Moss will be a turd sandwich on display at the Hall of Fame.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DANTHEMAN said:

Well he may be to Juke so watch it!

Reaction score
There is absolutely no truth that Randy Moss is practicing in the nude this week in preparation for his primetime feat this Sunday in the City of Brotherly Love :rolleyes:

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score
ESPN.com news services

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Randy Moss trudged out to his truck in the subzero cold, with a huge, black hooded sweat shirt covering almost his entire face. All that was showing was a carefree smile.

In his usual flippant manner, Moss showed no remorse for his latest misdeed.
Minnesota's controversial wide receiver was fined $10,000 Thursday by the NFL for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during a playoff win last weekend.

"Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand, to me?" said Moss, whose salary this season is $5.75 million. He then jokingly suggested he might perform a more vulgar celebration next time.

KARE-TV of Minneapolis recorded the exchange between Moss and reporters outside the Vikings' practice facility.
Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

what a classy guy, boy I sure am sad we passed on him.

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Oh...he will be remembered as a true saint long after he is gone.

I can just imagine Abraham Lincoln having this exchange when he was a lawyer, dealing with cases.

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Abraham?"

Lincoln: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Lincoln: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Abraham, are you upset about the fine?"

Lincoln: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."