Deion wants Dez back

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
There is absolutely zero chance of it happening but what if the stars align for Dez not getting any offers, so he looks for a one year pillow contract to keep playing and rebuild his value?

I think the issue was almost entirely about his contract, if he took a one year deal for 2MM - do you do that? Right now it seems like Gallup, Noah Brown and Lance Lenoir compete for the X receiver position, I do think Dez has declined but if he came back after a big slice of humble pie, he is the starter again.
I still say h!&@ no.

Move on.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry would of had more pull to keep Dez(jmo), but I think Stephen and Linehan wanted Dez out.
I still think Dez goes though, even if Wit retired before he was cut. Think it was to clean house.

this^^^^^ agree 110%.....Dez time as Cowboy was done immediately after the season ended. As someone stated a month ago, they didn't even bother negotiating a pay cut.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
*Tsk Tsk* Oh, Deion dear boy, do pipe down. There's no need for this sort of rubbish. I mean, Dak DOES play better without Dez. Perhaps if Dez were willing to pipe down and let Dak do what he sees is best on the field, he might still have a locker here, no?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Good point. This is what happens when once star football players are no longer what they use to be. Deion can't play anymore so all he has left is his soapbox and media platform to grab attention. Its like a child throwin a fit saying "look at me look at me." Vying to be relevant. Same with Dez..but he can still play..just not at a high level...so he is trying to grab the headlines via social media..or anyone who will pay him attention. Both are headcases. In fact,T.O appears to be halfway sane in comparison.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Now that's COWBOYS ZONE SOLID GOLD

* ,,,er,,,that part about T.O. Manning a firmer gra$p.o_O:eek:o_O

:starspin::laugh::starspin: