Del Rio, Jags to fire G Williams

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
this is the defensive coordinator so many seem to love...he's getting axed, per Mort of ESPN

and after only one season

just fyi

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
casmith07;2489431 said:
I hear Mike Holmgren is out of a job as well.

Wow, not only cowboys players are going cookoo, but I guess fans as well :laugh1:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
casmith07;2489431 said:
I hear Mike Holmgren is out of a job as well.

Last I heard it was already planned that he would set down after this season and Mora Jr. take over.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2489468 said:
So? I guess ... never mind, I guess everybody is going bonkers now...
T.O made me post it

gotta get that McNuggets lovin

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2489458 said:
Last I heard it was already planned that he would set down after this season and Mora Jr. take over.

Its not Heard, that been known before season started, discussed almost every week. So why is that news here? Thats why I said everybody is going cookoo here :)

Reaction score
I think Wade Phillips deserves another year as head coach, and please don't anyone say Jason Garrett is the next head coach because he can't even get the offense in gear!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2489476 said:
Its not Heard, that been known before season started, discussed almost every week. So why is that news here? Thats why I said everybody is going cookoo here :)

IMO he'd be a much needed replacement for Wade and bring in Capers to be DC.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2489482 said:
IMO he'd be a much needed replacement for Wade and bring in Capers to be DC.

He already said, he wont coach next season. But after that, he said he will see how he feels about retirement.

Second, he runs WCO. Which means change of Offense. Third, its Jerry the problem moreso than Wade. But then Jerry is not firing himself as GM I guess, so thats next option.

But it will be the same result. I just don't have too much hope. But nevertheless, I am so addicted to Cowboys, I will be sucker regardless.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2489493 said:
He already said, he wont coach next season. But after that, he said he will see how he feels about retirement.

Second, he runs WCO. Which means change of Offense. Third, its Jerry the problem moreso than Wade. But then Jerry is not firing himself as GM I guess, so thats next option.

But it will be the same result. I just don't have too much hope. But nevertheless, I am so addicted to Cowboys, I will be sucker regardless.

Jerry's part of the problem but not the whole problem. I to wish Jerry would give up the GM duties but like you I don't it happening either. :(

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Rampage;2489459 said:
I love that McDonalds commercial

You gotta love when a company decides they what to reach the "urban" demographic. There's two things black people love, chicken and r&b, McDonalds really nailed it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2489532 said:
You gotta love when a company decides they what to reach the "urban" demographic. There's two things black people love, chicken and r&b, McDonalds really nailed it.
why won't you share with meeeeeee

yeah they did. that commercial cracks me up