DeMarco Murray Changes the Dynamic for the Better!

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Man, what a difference this guy makes in comparison to Felix. He's just a cut above the rest. Every time we ran the play action pass, the defense was looking for DeMarco. The line seems more enthusiastic about blocking for him and he effected the game in passing as well as running.

Man, if this guy is healthy, he completes our team chemistry. Love the guy.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4904289 said:
Man, what a difference this guy makes in comparison to Felix. He's just a cut above the rest. Every time we ran the play action pass, the defense was looking for DeMarco. The line seems more enthusiastic about blocking for him and he effected the game in passing as well as running.

yep, really like Demarco. I was getting really upsett with the two pass attempts to Bryant late in the game. Probably gets most of his running power from them glutes. Did you see them? :laugh1:

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
The team has changed since he came back...no doubt about it, he's the reason we're playing better.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
if the cowboys just had a serviceable line this offense would be great since both Tony Romo and Murray can make plays on their own.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
BanditHiro;4904354 said:
if the cowboys just had a serviceable line this offense would be great since both Tony Romo and Murray can make plays on their own.

Who's to say they don't had a serviceable line?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score

Lots of reasons and players to praise for our recent 3 game win streak, but Murray clearly #1. His presence has been our x-factor.

Truth be told, I was hanging most of my hope he'd be that difference maker we so badly needed after the skins loss.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DeMarco Murray Changes the Dynamic for the Better!.

Agreed. ANd he sure as hell found a way to help the OL out...

No belt. I mean after a few plays the Steelers defender were allowing themselves to get blocked so they wouldn't have to tackle him in fear of an accidental credit card swipe...

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
I love how tough he is. He has no fear and just kicks *** every time he gets the ball.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
On that fumble he's gotta take care of the church's money better as Warren Sapp would say LOL

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
sonnyboy;4904389 said:
Lots of reasons and players to praise for our recent 3 game win streak, but Murray clearly #1. His presence has been our x-factor.

Truth be told, I was hanging most of my hope he'd be that difference maker we so badly needed after the skins loss.

Agreed. Murray being here helps us more than anyone, cept Romo and maybe Dez.