Twitter: Demarco Murray voted Fedex Ground Player of the Week

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three weeks ago who predicted Murray would be learding the NFL in rushing yards after 2 games? No one. By the way he is 44 yards ahead of Foster and 109 yards ahead of Morris.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Three weeks ago who predicted Murray would be learding the NFL in rushing yards after 2 games? No one. By the way he is 44 yards ahead of Foster and 109 yards ahead of Morris.

It's honestly not that surprising to me. He's always been a top 5 RB when healthy, in my opinion. Not to mention, a nasty young O-line that specializes in run blocking. I was telling all my fantasy friends months ago they'd be crazy not to take Demarco.

popp1234

Reaction score

Honestly, that wouldn't have been a bad prediction. I am not surprised at all. :)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

c8xrt.jpg