Demarcus Lawrence could be out 4 to 8 weeks

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will we see a difference? Does not seem like he has done much so far this year.

Kneeland had a good game, and it was mentioned after the draft, he was drafted to eventually replace DLaw.
He must step up even more now.

But how and who replaces Micah. They can't, but can they find a player that can at least be decent enough. As Micah seemed to be not as productive as usual either.
Not saying one or the other, or both will be missed. As they will be.

They just need a plan until Micah can return, hopefully after the bye week.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Will we see a difference? Does not seem like he has done much so far this year.

Kneeland had a good game, and it was mentioned after the draft, he was drafted to eventually replace DLaw.
He must step up even more now.

But how and who replaces Micah. They can't, but can they find a player that can at least be decent enough. As Micah seemed to be not as productive as usual either.
Not saying one or the other, or both will be missed. As they will be.

They just need a plan until Micah can return, hopefully after the bye week.
I think Kneeland can hold up in place of Lawrence. The issue I think will be whoever fills Kneeland's spot in the rotation. How are we feeling about Tyrus Wheat?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the worst news possible. He was our best run defender on a defense that is already struggling to stop the run. I thought we could easily slide to 2-9 given the schedule before this injury.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Saving him for December/January may pay off. It will give Kneeland valuable experience and hopefully allow Tank to be fresh late in the season.

Problem with that is the nature of his injury. I could see him missing the season or at least being hampered by it all season.

This is his last year in Dallas most likely, so hopefully he recovers.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
As much as that is not good, for the future of this team we need to see what Kneeland is

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This is the worst news possible. He was our best run defender on a defense that is already struggling to stop the run. I thought we could easily slide to 2-9 given the schedule before this injury.
You really think the Cowboys will be 2-9 because we are missing Tank? :rolleyes: :huh:I don’t think they would go 2-9 without Dak. All teams run into some injuries along the schedule.