Demarcus Lawrence could be out 4 to 8 weeks

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They were one of the worst run defenses with him, losing him won't be that big of a difference.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Tank should of been replaced 2 years ago.. We have NO GM and until we get one Dallas is probably done!!!!

quickccc

Reaction score
Jerry needs to call Randy Gregory and see if something can come out of it. Seriously, we need help ASAP.
Gregory is simply a JAG - who looks like he no longer wants to play football.

Can't win with quitters and no heart players.
What coach would really want to deal with that ?

visionary

Reaction score
Jerry, Dak and all their apologists are happy

We were going to be bounced anyway, now they have a convenient excuse

YAY!!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Fortunately for the Cowboys he wasn't brining much to the table when he is in games so missing him for maybe 8 weeks might give someone else an opportunity to step up and possibly put D-Law out to pasture....................

CashMan

Reaction score
Jerry needs to call Randy Gregory and see if something can come out of it. Seriously, we need help ASAP.
This isn't a championship team. Accept it. They are in a transition period. They will have to shed salary and add more through the draft.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I don't care who is out; if you want to be a Super Bowl champ, you have to win regardless of who is on the field.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't care who is out; if you want to be a Super Bowl champ, you have to win regardless of who is on the field.
Didn't McCarthy win a Super Bowl with 1/3 of his team on IR?? Obviously that team had good depth. Our depth is not very good IMO.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really think the Cowboys will be 2-9 because we are missing Tank? :rolleyes: :huh:I don’t think they would go 2-9 without Dak. All teams run into some injuries along the schedule.
No, I thought they would be 2-9 before he got injured. Missing our best run defender certainly isn't helping b/c all we have behind him are rookies.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
This is good news. More rookies starting. Time to churn the roster.

Again, I didn't WISH this injury on D-Law...but...as Palpatine said, "A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one..."

LysleE

Reaction score
OUCH! The Cowboys best run defender out for a couple of months on an already porous run defense…and no Micah.
It’s a good thing Jerry went out and got some quality back-ups in the event of injuries…