Twitter: Demarcus Lawrence pick 6 with Spanish audio

cowboyed

Reaction score
I know what you mean bro. Why can’t we all speak American like normal people?
It's a natural process when people come over that it generally takes a generation or two before their native language becomes secondary or significantly less prominent. Asians, Greeks, Italians, Russians, etc. undergo a similar process.
Americans who immigrate to other foreign language countries, most commonly Mexico, European Union (all European countries), Costa Rica, United Arab Emirates, China (yes China) etc., etc., have a tendency
to establish themselves in or near American communities as well, particularly in non-English speaking foreign countries. Obviously moving to England isn't a big transition or Canada unless you move to Quebec.

I had a brother, a mining engineer who emigrated to Peru in the 90's. We weren't that close, I didn't talk to him for over a dozen years and one day out of the blue he called me and I didn't know who he was. He sounded Peruvian, accent and all. For many years I was a well-heeled traveller. Even though areas of the world are unique we fundamentally are remarkably the same in how we slowly but surely cope with change, long term living elsewhere.

Adreme

Reaction score
I have always loved the energy Spanish broadcasters bring to anything they commentate. It just makes everything feel more fun. If I were more fluent I would watch the broadcasts themselves just to enjoy that energy.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Spanish play by play is the best, IMO. I need to learn spanish.
If you're serious about that, just learn the most common verbs and their conjugation patterns and the rest will come pretty quickly. There's tons of free lessons on YouTube. IMO, "The Language Tutor" is the best teacher.