Demarcus Lawrence Sack Tracker

king987

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty tired of the excuses for Tank. I bought the injury woes for awhile, but let's be real. Tank hasn't been good since getting paid. It's been long enough now that I refuse to believe it's a coincidence.

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
You'd have a different problem then. A DE would never play the run. They'd ignore run defense responsibility to try to get a sack. Full incentive based contracts will never be a real thing. It's time fans stop dreaming about it
I hear you and that's why I said how bad and ugly things would get.. but I would still like to see it happen.. I can always dream... But its funny how a guy can get all these sacks and QB pressures and TFL in a contract year, get paid millions of dollars and then do jack **** after that... And I know it will never happen... just sayin

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
if we cut him, which one you guys think would happen? he'd be a free agent for a while and fizzle out in a couple years or he'd immediately join a contender and become a 10+ sack player again?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Last 22 games.....
47f39e5143b34592b3f4ad3188e245a0.jpg

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Week 6 - Cardinals 0.0 sacks
2020 season total 1.0 sacks

He remains the biggest fraud in the league[/Q
Bench Lawrence ASAP. There is no reason to play him anymore and if he doesn't like it then he can quit the team or retire.

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
Week 6 - Cardinals 0.0 sacks
2020 season total 1.0 sacks

He remains the biggest fraud in the league
What is shocking is he cannot even beat one on one blocks. Its not like he his doubled and tripled every time. I guy making the money he makes should always win one one one. He doesnt and that affects the entire def line

Redline360

Reaction score
If only he could play the Giants every game he would be worth something

John813

Reaction score
Best part of this is how Stephen Jones discredits free agency cause you pay good players great and decent players as if they were good. But they turn around and give top 5 deals to "their own" who were one hit wonders or go awol.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yep, a guy who got millions based on one really good season where the Cowboys played a bad giants team twice and a very bad Detroit team. It was clear as day if you bothered to actually look up his stats. The whole waiting to get surgery on his shoulder should also have been a tip off.