Demarcus Lawrence - the most overpaid player in the league

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Not the team, probably the LEAGUE. All bark no bite. Didn’t do a damn thing even with having less attention on him. Tired of the guy!
So did you not see the Rams gameplan? I swear some of yall don't watch these games. If the ball is coming out quick, what do you supposed Lawrence is supposed to do?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So did you not see the Rams gameplan? I swear some of yall don't watch these games. If the ball is coming out quick, what do you supposed Lawrence is supposed to do?
I guess the Rams slowed down for Aldon Smith to allow him to be a disruptive force all game. How considerate of them

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score

I watched. But he did NOTHING. Not even in the run game. Aldon didn’t play for years and made more plays in the run AND pass game. Did you watch? His salaries ridiculous for what we get out of him.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Not the team, probably the LEAGUE. All bark no bite. Didn’t do a damn thing even with having less attention on him. Tired of the guy!

It's sad, but we have plenty of these guys.

DLaw
Jaylon Smith
Tyrone Crawford
Zeke
Cooper

They just keep getting taken to the cleaners by mediocre players.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You’re watching a different guy, then. Aldon Smith got off of his couch after 5 years and performed better than Bum Lawrence.

But keep giving him excuses.
Not giving him excuses I'm just disagreeing with the notion that "he's coasting". Now if you want to say he's not putting up good stats? Fair point. Not disagreeing with that.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
It's sad, but we have plenty of these guys.

DLaw
Jaylon Smith
Tyrone Crawford
Zeke
Cooper

They just keep getting taken to the cleaners by mediocre players.
Donald and Ramsey won this game for the Rams. We don’t have any defenders on their class on this team.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
There couldn't have been more than a half-dozen plays all night where we had pressure on Goff - the throws were just too fast. DLaw ended their second drive with a throwaway from Goff on 3rd down.

Mr_437

Reaction score
DLaw had a good batted pass that was a needed play. #90 will play better, but tonight Aldon n Everson were better. I think those guys (#58/#97) are on another level, and DLaw n RG will be excellent rotational backups.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not giving him excuses I'm just disagreeing with the notion that "he's coasting". Now if you want to say he's not putting up good stats? Fair point. Not disagreeing with that.
You’re right there. He may not be coasting. Who really knows. But he is not producing the way his salary would suggest he should. We’re on the same page then :star: