Video: Demarcus Ware Destroys Medicine Ball

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Tough crowd in here tonight...

lol

It's called frustration, embarrassing, down right...lazy!

The Cowboys have a good opportunity ahead, But, something is not right so far. I hope they understand what this game means.

Zordon

Reaction score
lol

The Cowboys have a good opportunity ahead, But, something is not right so far. I hope they understand what this game means.

wow first theebs now 5stars. it's disappointing what this team has done to this fanbase.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
There seems to be a misconception that Ware is having a bad year. He isn't. When he's been healthy, he's still been a premier pass rusher and has actually been an elite run stopper. The problem is, he hasn't been completely healthy. But the guy seems like he works hard to rehab, so what more do you want from a 31 yr old?

links18

Reaction score
There seems to be a misconception that Ware is having a bad year. He isn't. When he's been healthy, he's still been a premier pass rusher and has actually been an elite run stopper. The problem is, he hasn't been completely healthy. But the guy seems like he works hard to rehab, so what more do you want from a 31 yr old?

A dominant pass rush prescence?

Wizarus

Reaction score
He was one of the few playing during the Saints game, injured and all. Can't be mad at him.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I would still like to see someone on the opposite side of him that can rush the QB. Since he's been here its been put on his shoulders to get to the QB. I'm proud of what he's accomplished even when he gets all the attention on the line in games.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
A dominant pass rush prescence?

From a 31 year old? A tad unreasonable.

By the numbers, Ware has put out a top 10 effort this year of all players in the pass rush category, top 5 for defensive ends. He just unfortunately hasn't been healthy long enough for those to accumulate the best bulk numbers.

But when healthy? Here he is, just going up against a top 5 LT in the league. No biggie.

Ware-Sack.gif

edit: this happened twice.

zack

Reaction score
lol

Totally agree man. When I saw some of the posts it made me think of a comedian bombing in front of an audience.

I agree we need some good news and more importantly a win. Especially so I can shut my neighbor up and hope he disappears for another 3 weeks just like he did after the last time the Cowboys beat the Giants.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Everyone is just upset that when they put Madden on rookie mode Demarcus makes the sack every other play. So why shouldn't he be able to do it in real life?

Reactions: JPM

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If this is what the "wrong side of 30" looks like...sign me up.

Reactions: JPM

ufcrules1

Reaction score
He was one of the few playing during the Saints game, injured and all. Can't be mad at him.

Yes, you can. I don't want guys who are visibly injured and playing at 50% on the field. Give me his backup at 100% in that case. That doesn't show you are a tough player or a warrior or anything.. it shows that you and your coaching staff are dumb.