News: DeMarcus Ware: I'm a game-time call

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I bet he is just saying this to make Philly game plan for him. Same with what Murray was doing. Neither one of them are practicing of course.

They don't have to practice to play on Sunday. I say ware plays sparingly and gets a sack. He's due for one. People act like his skills have diminished since last year. He's still a very tough matchup for any OT in the league and a double digit sack guy. Offensive coordinators still have to gameplan around him.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
I've been saying to myself for weeks now, Ware should have been resting until all of these nagging injuries are healed. If the team happens to make a run for the playoffs that's where he's going to be needed instead of adding more wear and tear then being questionable for games.

Has there ever been any talk of him doing what Peyton did and going over to Europe for some stem-cell treatment?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I love the spirit and the attitude. I always have with Ware. I've never questioned his toughness, his desire, or his pride. I never will.

But with that said they need to get this guy rested and let him get healthy. He rushed himself back last year because it was basically a playoff game and he wanted to help the team but I really felt like he seriously hurt the team because he wasn't even close to 50%.

I always love the attitude and desire and I always will but this will likely hurt the team.

Fredd

Reaction score
let him play, just don't give him as many snaps...we have a bye in a few weeks...he can rest then

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Love Ware, one of the all time Cowboy greats, but this "50% of Ware is better than 100% of somebody else" is just not true. Last game of the season RG3 made him look bad, him making it worse would be just stupid at this point when the East is so tight. Spencer/Rat going down should give the team caution enough.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Please don't rush back D-Ware... It might only make it worse in the long-term.