Demarcus Ware is walking around on sidelines pretty good,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i know you cant tell right away due to knee injury, but they showed demarcus ware walking around on the sidelines pretty good and he was smilling pretty good, maybe knee injury isnt as bad as maybe thought

pgreptom

Reaction score
Knee injuries are too tricky to call. I'll wait before I think much of anything.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2447593 said:
i know you cant tell right away due to knee injury, but they showed demarcus ware walking around on the sidelines pretty good and he was smilling pretty good, maybe knee injury isnt as bad as maybe thought
:pray:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
when questioned about knee.

''I'm PRETTY GOOD....PRETTY GOOD''

:D

dallas_112678

Reaction score
i remember OSI was walking off the field and it looked like it may be ok, but that didnt turn out well.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
theogt;2447633 said:
Or the collective prayer of millions of Cowboys fans.

I hope so, but I think when Emmitt Smith won it, it was found in a dumpster at Texas Stadium.

juck

Reaction score
Ware looks ok,i mean if it wasreally bad he wouldnt be getting awards and laughing and walking around.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Aikman mentioned it might be a hyper extend injury type. If its a hyper extend injury type, is that something that takes a great deal of time?

Boysboy

Reaction score
juckie;2447731 said:
Ware looks ok,i mean if it wasreally bad he wouldnt be getting awards and laughing and walking around.

He also came back in the game.

bysbox1

Reaction score
Boysboy;2447747 said:
He also came back in the game.

He did not play after he went down, but he also did not have ice on it when he accepted the award. We just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Everson24

Reaction score
dallas_112678;2447632 said:
i remember OSI was walking off the field and it looked like it may be ok, but that didnt turn out well.

I know it looked just like the play Osi got hurt on. I am going to worry until I hear the MRI results.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We better have dodged a bullet with both Barber and Ware. I think everyone knows we won't go anywhere without both of those guys.