Demarcus Ware is walking around on sidelines pretty good,

ladiewolve

Reaction score
theogt;2447633 said:
Or the collective prayer of millions of Cowboys fans.

WORD!!!:bow: :pray: :bow:
My heart sank when he went down..especially after seeing Barber head to the locker room for the second time.:(
Thankfully they don't appear to be season ending injuries.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Man...that looked really bad to me. I'm hoping against all bad things but it looked like an ACL type injury. Hopefully it's just a sprain.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Wezsh0T;2448748 said:
Man...that looked really bad to me. I'm hoping against all bad things but it looked like an ACL type injury. Hopefully it's just a sprain.
I really hope DWare is ok. When Barber walked off to the locker room and DWare was on the ground I was freaking out. I was at my mother in law's house and her and my wife were like 'it's ok they are still winning the game'. I could have cared less about the game at that point. These are 2 of the 5 most important players on the team(the others T.O., Newman, and Romo). That Ware played looked like Osi's injury in the preseason.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
bootsy;2448764 said:
I really hope DWare is ok. When Barber walked off to the locker room and DWare was on the ground I was freaking out. I was at my mother in law's house and her and my wife were like 'it's ok they are still winning the game'. I could have cared less about the game at that point. These are 2 of the 5 most important players on the team(the others T.O., Newman, and Romo). That Ware played looked like Osi's injury in the preseason.

I was totally freaking out too.