DeMarcus Ware pass rush moves...

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
No one doubts this kid should be better at coverage and is excellent at run stoppage, but I have yet to see him make any other pass moves other than the bull rush, or speed rush. Didnt he add a spin or something new?

NOTE: I am not bashing him I think he will be excellent, along with the rest of the D, but just asking a question.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I haven't noticed a spin or swim move, but I haven't been watching him when I watch tape (he's the least of my worries).

TEK2000

Reaction score
I haven't noticed him doing just a whole lot of rushing the passer. Parcells talked about in the PC today how they haven't used any of their blitz packages or done much of anything to really put pressure on the QB. They've stuck with their base defenses to work on the basics and get their techniques just right.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
I haven't noticed him doing just a whole lot of rushing the passer. Parcells talked about in the PC today how they haven't used any of their blitz packages or done much of anything to really put pressure on the QB. They've stuck with their base defenses to work on the basics and get their techniques just right.
Maybe we'll see some things unleashed on Saturday.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
from one of the picture sets that was posted on this forum a couple of days ago, you could see him using the inside swim move...

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:

:bow: :laugh2:

Wow. 10 points in 2 games without blitzing, this D is going to be good...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
That almost sounded like optimism coming from "thekey" ....

but it was prolly sarcasm

TEK2000

Reaction score
TheKey said:
No sarcasm here cheif, I love our D.

I hear ya there. It puts a smile on my face just thinking about the havoc our defense will wreak upon our opponents this season.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
more likely by the 4th game IMO
Eh....it's typically the 3rd week when teams actually gameplan like a regular season game.

TEK2000

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
more likely by the 4th game IMO

4th game is a waste of a game.. few starters for any team play for fear of injury and to get a game off prior to the start of the regular season.

This coming game will be the biggest game of the preseason and tell the most about the team that can be expected in preseason.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
You know its pretty bad around these parts when members have to type a disclaimer at the end of their post stating "Im not bashing etc etc".

TEK2000

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan said:
You know its pretty bad around these parts when members have to type a disclaimer at the end of their post stating "Im not bashing etc etc".

Only those that intend on bashing would find that to be a bad thing......

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
Only those that intend on bashing would find that to be a bad thing......

Its the rampant bashing and fear of having ones own opinion that might not be shared by the mainstream posters on this board that make disclaimers a prerequisite.

Case in point, post a negative thought on Parcells job here in Dallas without a discalimer of bashing and watch how quickly youre labled a troll and burned at the stake.

Sad really.

TEK2000

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan said:
Its the rampant bashing and fear of having ones own opinion that might not be shared by the mainstream posters on this board that make disclaimers a prerequisite.

Case in point, post a negative thought on Parcells job here in Dallas without a discalimer of bashing and watch how quickly youre labled a troll and burned at the stake.

Sad really.

Is that being burned at the stake or actually having to defend and support the opinion that you throw out there?

You are equally entitled to run around jumping on people's opinions that are "too positive" and that you disagree with.