DeMarcus Ware Vs Mark Colombo

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Is anyone excited to see this matchup on turkey day? I'm sure they will be chipping him with backs n TE's but he will be 1 on 1 with him at some point and I can't wait haha.

Reaction score
I would be lining Ware up over Columbo every single play if I was them. I guarantee they're going to be chipping him like you said, but he'll get his opportunities.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Colombo is a proud dude ......I doubt he will be the weak point of their line against the team that cut him.

He will always be one of my favorite Cowboys lineman just from this.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/tnfight.jpg

Duane

Reaction score
zrinkill;4262545 said:
Colombo is a proud dude ......I doubt he will be the weak point of their line against the team that cut him.

And for knocking DeAngelo Hall 10ft in the air when Hall tryed to pile on a Cowboys player.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I would expect the to see an overload over the RT a few times Thursday.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'll always like Colombo, he was the toughest dude on our entire team for a while there. Unfortunately he lost his legs, but I don't think he's going to get whipped nearly as badly as some think he will.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
zrinkill;4262545 said:

No he will just be the weak point of the line in the playoffs when it really matters...

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4262553 said:
You won't see Colombo one on one vs Ware.

Why not? Are they always going to have the TE on Colombo's side? If not, they could have Ware on the left side of the offense, then before the play, move him over to Colombo's side.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Galian Beast;4262561 said:
No he will just be the weak point of the line in the playoffs when it really matters...

After being allowed to return to soon after injury? Yes ....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ware will get plenty of shots to go up against Marc. I'd love to see Ware absolutely dominate Thursday and get 3 or 4 big time sacks.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for what MC had to battle through and the intensity he had while playing for us, too bad his legs did not hold up.

Having said that, I hope Ware dominates him on Thursday.

Nexx

Reaction score
REDVOLUTION;4262794 said:
Ware needs to get atleast 2 sacks to put him at 16

thanks we couldnt figure out 14 + 2 = 16

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
I have a lot of respect towards Marc Colombo. He will play his heart out Thursday like he always does. His attitude he brings to the line and to the game in general is admirable. I love the type of player he was for us.

brucekr

Reaction score
boysfanindc;4262823 said:
I have a lot of respect for what MC had to battle through and the intensity he had while playing for us, too bad his legs did not hold up.

Having said that, I hope Ware dominates him on Thursday.

My thoughts exactly.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would just as soon see Spencer line up over Colombo and have Ware take on Jake Long. I think we can win both of those matchups