Demarcus Ware

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
this man is going to be so very good for us.

know how i know?

watching him in the rams game after we knew we were eliminated from the playoffs.

who on here is a demarcus ware fan?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I am. I think he'll be really good next year, if he can learn new moves...

cleverusername

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:

know how i know?

watching him in the rams game after we knew we were eliminated from the playoffs.

He's got skills.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:

know how i know?

I'm on board the Ware bandwagon to be sure. I am looking forward to seeing him play this year and more particularly in the 2007 season (his 3rd year). It is usually year 3 when these guys really hit their stride.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
I'm on board the Ware bandwagon to be sure. I am looking forward to seeing him play this year and more particularly in the 2007 season (his 3rd year). It is usually year 3 when these guys really hit their stride.

Look at Parcells draft picks at Ware's position, and year 2 was the blowup year. McGinest, LT, and Abraham all exploded in their second year.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
I am without question firmly on his bandwagon.

I think he has huge upside potential, and I met him at Training camp and he was very personable. He was amazed to see people weraing his jersey.

He should really improve this offseason, he has now had a chance to see were he needs to get better and an Inside move should show up this year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Count me in, and if we get Lawson also, we can them the Be-Ware of the Law-Son...:)

ghst187

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Count me in, and if we get Lawson also, we can them the Be-Ware of the Law-Son...:)

wow that is corny but I'm ...:lmao2:

You know Lawson is my draft pick also...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I Love outside speed rushers and Ware is that...But he needs to get a Inside move and then he'll really be something.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
A few new moves in the arsenal this year and he's going to be scary!

baj1dallas

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:

know how i know?

He's got all the physical tools for sure...I want to see him use the spin move, Freeney makes a killing with it.

cancowboy

Reaction score
Just think what this guy is going to do on the field when he won't have to think so much and just lets it fly!!! It will be amazing

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Pair him up with another young speed rusher from the other side and both our CBs make the pro0bowl!