Demarcus Ware

neosapien23

Reaction score
I really hope Lawson makes it to the 18th pick. With his workout numbers though I doubt it happens. Maybe Jones can slip him a little money in his contract if he drops his stock by soliciting prostitutes and brandashing weapons.;)

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I really hope Lawson makes it to the 18th pick. With his workout numbers though I doubt it happens. Maybe Jones can slip him a little money in his contract if he drops his stock by soliciting prostitutes and brandashing weapons.;)

Wow the nerve :lmao2: :lmao2:

cleverusername

Reaction score
DanTanna said:
Pair him up with another young speed rusher from the other side and both our CBs make the pro0bowl!

I think it will definitely make it easier for those guys, and maybe help hide inexperience at free safety.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:

Are you saying the guy is a headcase with off field issues? I hope not because I am hoping Lawson is there for us but not if there are character issues like that.

neosapien23

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Are you saying the guy is a headcase with off field issues? I hope not because I am hoping Lawson is there for us but not if there are character issues like that.

No, I was suggesting that Jones pay him like a top ten pick if he agrees to hurt his stock by picking up prostitutes and pointing weapons at people. It was just a joke. Lawson has no character issues and he will be long gone before the 18th pick. Romeo Crennel or Nick Saban will scoop this guy right up for their 3-4 defenses.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
who on here is a demarcus ware fan?

Not me! Hell no!!! What a no moves having one-dimensional stiff... BIG TIME WASTED PICK!!! He's about as ferocious as a hamster taking a nap. Another sure sophomore slump waiting to happen!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
JK BIG TIME!!!:lmao:

can't wait to see him with a full year of NFL off-season strengthening under his belt...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
No, I was suggesting that Jones pay him like a top ten pick if he agrees to hurt his stock by picking up prostitutes and pointing weapons at people. It was just a joke. Lawson has no character issues and he will be long gone before the 18th pick. Romeo Crennel or Nick Saban will scoop this guy right up for their 3-4 defenses.

Whew! Thought I had missed something there.

JJboys23

Reaction score
I am a huge Ware fan....I loved the hit on Faulk or should I say, Pile driver....

Justis

Reaction score
very good pass-rusher, actually he's great in run coverage as well. I think Ware was a great pick. He's currently my favorite cowboy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lanecity1975 said:
Demarcus Ware

this man is going to be so very good for us.

know how i know?

watching him in the rams game after we knew we were eliminated from the playoffs.

who on here is a demarcus ware fan?
Kind of a loaded question to be asking in this forum don't you think. I mean, who is going to say NO?

Justis

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Kind of a loaded question to be asking in this forum don't you think. I mean, who is going to say NO?
communists, that's who.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
I like Demarcus Ware, but he has to get better at taking on blockers