Demarcus Ware

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I actually thought his first two games were fine.

But LOLOLOL at the bears thinking that John Tait could block him on his own. If you don't double him, he will be making plays. Bowdown to Ware.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1665949 said:
I actually thought his first two games were fine.

But LOLOLOL at the bears thinking that John Tait could block him on his own. If you don't double him, he will be making plays. Bowdown to Ware.
Speaking of Bowdown.....we need to get Bowden in there more.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Ware was great, but Rex ran right into him on both of those sacks.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Future 585;1665960 said:
Ware was great, but Rex ran right into him on both of those sacks.

You must be joking. Like the one where he was held at the end of the second quarter?

DemonBlood

Reaction score
He looked great tonight. He also saved us a bunch of times too with some last ditch ankle tackles. If I'm not mistaken he tackled Greg Olson before he could get that TD.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1665961 said:
You must be joking. Like the one where he was held at the end of the second quarter?

Yeah he means that one ;)

I thought Ware tripped Wrecks that time but in any event, it was Ware's best game of the year.

wmaxima97

Reaction score
Ware had plenty of pressures and a couple of sacks. He did absolutely what we needed him to do tonight. BIG UPS to Ware.

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1665994 said:
Yeah he means that one ;)

I thought Ware tripped Wrecks that time but in any event, it was Ware's best game of the year.

so far you mean, oh he is going to have a huge game this year, mark my words.

Benni

Reaction score
Ware had a sweet game with good pressure on the sides, without doubt. And yes I'm wearing his jersey today :)
But I was equally if not more impressed with Spencer. He was in on _a lot_ of the action last night IMO!