DeMarvion Overshown getting some rehab work

djrbmm

Reaction score
Man we could have really used him this year. Reports were that he was really having an impressive camp. This defense is special and had a chance to really be amazing with better health.
I was thinking of him today and wondering if his improvement and availability pushes linebacker down to third in our draft needs?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was by far our best rookie during camp. Was really looking forward to seeing him play. Hope he returns to form.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
DeMarvion Over-this-season. Let’s hold off on putting a cape on the guy until he plays one single regular season game. I wish him the best and hope he is ready to go NEXT season.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man we could have really used him this year. Reports were that he was really having an impressive camp. This defense is special and had a chance to really be amazing with better health.
I was extremely happy when we drafted him. Training camp is 7 months away. Enough time to finish rehab and even put a little weight on. With everything he has learned I am expecting big things from him.

The is no doubt the LB corp is going to far far better next year.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
My GUY!!! Just hope he hasn't lost anything. These type injuries can change a player for the worst very quickly. I lost my two guys in one season :facepalm: Overshown and Diggs:facepalm:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We should have him on the field taking jump balls and stuff, then on the sidelines pretending to call plays like AR has been doing. Then he could make false accusations about Jimmy K visiting private islands of the dead...only in the world of ESPN does this happen though

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If he’s doing that this early that’s really encouraging for Training Camp.
Felt like every ACL we had last 2 years was near the end of season. If it must happen, glad to have a preseason one. They will miss all year regardless, might get him in better condition next year than the others who had obvious setbacks.

plasticman

Reaction score
Well, that's good to know. To be honest, I kind of thought this started a while back.