DeMeco Ryan: Texans used Ravens play to block the Cowboys

This is why our coaching staff sucks, they fail to make the necessary adjustments to improve. How the hell can you use the same blocking assignments week after week, how???
 
I guess Sorensen should get a shout out for doing a great job self scouting his unit in the film room from the previous week's results so that the same thing wouldn't happen again.

Oops.

Keep up the great work!
LOL
 
An actual competent special teams coach would have saw this blocking mistake on film and would have corrected it for very next game,
 
I agree with everyone about Sorenson. He could have been fired day 1 of the off-season just given the amount of penalties ST gave up last year.

But what I want to add: Shoddy is the HC. Ultimately he's the one who truly failed (yet again) here. He's the head coach.. I'm not sure he's even aware that we have a defense or a ST unit. He's a pathetic head coach, and this is just one more reason why.
 
Didn't the Ravens just blow by Steele?
No, he took the outside guy and the player inside him (Shelton), didn't block anybody. The player who blocked the field goal shot the gap between those two - it was Shelton who blew the assignment.

Against Houston, they overloaded the other side and the miscommunication happened a gap closer to the snap. Leverett (I think) went to the outside man while Jones went inside and blocked nobody. Anderson went through the gap between them.
 
When I was the OIC investigator for targeted violence in the LAUSD school system, one thing that most of the suspects of mass attacks had in common- most people are not innovators, but they're imitators. Football isn't that much different.
 
Well we have the worst ST Coach in the league so no one should be surprised by what happens against us on teams.
 
Well then it is out on the open now since the Houston coach said it.
So now it should get fixed. If the coaches are smart enough to fix it.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,220
Messages
14,673,468
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top