Denver Post speculates that Charles Rogers may be available in a trade on draft day

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
The Denver Post speculates that Charles Rogers may be available in a trade on draft day.

No surprise here. Rogers is surprised he's still on the Lions and so are we. Matt Millen would probably take a bucket of footballs and a former Browns defensive lineman for him at this point.

Apr. 17 - 8:49 am et
Source: Denver Post

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
cobra said:
Al Singleton for Rogers. I'd do it.

Yep, has to be Singleton.

We don't have Coakley to do imaginary trades with anymore. ;)

montgod

Reaction score
Hiero said:
conditional 2007 6th rd pick.

I would go farther and say 2007 6th rd pick or 2006 7th rder straight up w/o conditions :) Of course, this is all dependent on his drug test.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:stop:

How about we send the Broncos a 12 pack of Charmin to go along with the turd they might be trading for.

This guy is a Loser with a capital "L"

Arguably one of the draft's biggest busts

A clueless fool who's flushing whatever career he could have had right down the drain

I would avoid this guy like the plague!

He's not only ruined his own career, but he's ruining every receiver the Lions have drafted since with his lousy attitude and terrible work ethic!

Let "Smokie" light up in the Rockies.....

:insane:

Say No to Mr Rogers in this neighborhood!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
cobra said:
Al Singleton for Rogers. I'd do it.

Detroit would probably jump all over that

they wont get anything for Rogers because 1) he's a punk wastoid druggie 2) he is lazy 3) he is always hurt and 4) he sux even when he is on the field

he's gonna get cut after June 1 just like busto QB Harrington

David

jrumann59

Reaction score
I say a 7th round conditional that the 7th rounder has to be higher than their original 7th rounder so I figure maybe 2020 is when we would have give them the 7th rounder because that year JJ dies from massive complications from plastic surgery and the Cowboys forfeit the season to mourn the lose of a great owner that was a tad bit narcissistic. :)

Roughneck

Reaction score
Gryphon said:
The Denver Post speculates that Charles Rogers may be available in a trade on draft day.
......and I speculate that Charles Rogers will still be a Detroit Lion after draft day. Any team that would actually be foolish enough to even trade half of a Dr. Pepper for this guy will get what they deserve.

Charles Rogers = The Definition of "Damaged Goods"

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Part of me would like to see us make a play for either Rogers, Walker, or Stallworth.

Hailmary

Reaction score
If we don't take a reciever early, I wouldn't mind Dallas bringing him in if he's a june 1st cut.

Yeah he's been a bust so far, but he's still young enough to turn it around. I realize this is a BIG maybe, but I think this could be a low risk, high reward situation for us.

JMO.