Denver took names and kicked A's

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
All off season we heard ole Mike tell us how physical we need to be. I didn't see any physical out there today. Denver was the school bully taking our lunch money. 3 times I counted were they went way over the line and we just set back and took it. Same as last season. Doughnut Mike for 3 days told his team not to fight. Well they sure listened because I didn't see no fight from anybody not named Steele. Our team especially the Oline are a group of choirboys. No way Denver does that to Larry Allen -Big E or even Gogan. These guys are more like Walmart greeters. What we need are tough Eastside-Westside bouncers. I blame this mostly on Doughnut Mike. Your team usually takes the same temp as your head coach. I wish Jerry would just give the job to Quinn tonight. And I'm a Dak fan but he's another Walmart greeter. A company man. I liked him going after the Denver DE but what he needs to do is go after those sorrybutts in front of him who didn't even come to his defense. Troy and Roger never took crap from their offensive line. I wish Dak would just let these guys have it a few times.
Now you'll hear some say "well it's just the first practice. Yea. so what????? You got the same results. Denver totally punking us and we give them a smile and a coke. Like I said even on the Tom Landry teams you had your enforcers. Cliff Harris- Thomas Henderson- Randy White. And don't even get me started how many we had on those Jimmy teams. Allen- Big E- Gogan-Washington-Norton-Haley and on and on. I can't tell you one guy I'd go into battle with on this team minus Kearse. Micha has all the talent but I wouldn't call him an enforcer. Dallas needs a few guys on the Oline and Dline that will just kick some butts when needed. This team is going to get bullied again come playoff time. They are all glitzed with no kick. A Lion without teeth or claw. And it pains me to say this but darn it!!!! It needs to be said!! Stop being Walmart greeters and be Eastside-Westside bouncers!!!!

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Nice to read the same Rah-rah preseason replies I've read for the last 26 years:facepalm::facepalm:You guys let me know when those ever have worked.......:( We have no dogs....just a bunch of puppies. And until we get a few pit bulls in here. This team is going no where.

Last edited:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Didn't watch any of that ....so you say they went over the line.? You mean, would have been roughing or unsportsmanlike penalties in a real game? Well, either way, the OL obviously has no mean streak... Tyrone, Zack, Steele, McG, Biadaz .; none of these players have that mental edge to them. So not surprising. And Dallas intends to enforce their will in the run game with these guys?.. .

Xizor

Reaction score
LOL I watched quite a bit of the scrimmages on Youtube and don't see how anyone can come to this conclusion. They showed mostly offense very little defense and from what they said on the Fan Parson's was unstoppable and would of had many sacks. Calm down its just practice.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
All off season we heard ole Mike tell us how physical we need to be. I didn't see any physical out there today. Denver was the school bully taking our lunch money. 3 times I counted were they went way over the line and we just set back and took it. Same as last season. Doughnut Mike for 3 days told his team not to fight. Well they sure listened because I didn't see no fight from anybody not named Steele. Our team especially the Oline are a group of choirboys. No way Denver does that to Larry Allen -Big E or even Gogan. These guys are more like Walmart greeters. What we need are tough Eastside-Westside bouncers. I blame this mostly on Doughnut Mike. Your team usually takes the same temp as your head coach. I wish Jerry would just give the job to Quinn tonight. And I'm a Dak fan but he's another Walmart greeter. A company man. I liked him going after the Denver DE but what he needs to do is go after those sorrybutts in front of him who didn't even come to his defense. Troy and Roger never took crap from their offensive line. I wish Dak would just let these guys have it a few times.
Now you'll hear some say "well it's just the first practice. Yea. so what????? You got the same results. Denver totally punking us and we give them a smile and a coke. Like I said even on the Tom Landry teams you had your enforcers. Cliff Harris- Thomas Henderson- Randy White. And don't even get me started how many we had on those Jimmy teams. Allen- Big E- Gogan-Washington-Norton-Haley and on and on. I can't tell you one guy I'd go into battle with on this team minus Kearse. Micha has all the talent but I wouldn't call him an enforcer. Dallas needs a few guys on the Oline and Dline that will just kick some butts when needed. This team is going to get bullied again come playoff time. They are all glitzed with no kick. A Lion without teeth or claw. And it pains me to say this but darn it!!!! It needs to be said!! Stop being Walmart greeters and be Eastside-Westside bouncers!!!!
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Didn't watch any of that ....so you say they went over the line.? You mean, would have been roughing or unsportsmanlike penalties in a real game? Well, either way, the OL obviously has no mean streak... Tyrone, Zack, Steele, McG, Biadaz .; none of these players have that mental edge to them. So not surprising. And Dallas intends to enforce their will in the run game with these guys?.. .

They counting on this group to impose their will on teams??? Good luck with that. Some saying it's just practice. Practice or not! You are who you are. You not tough you aren't gonna be tough. Game or practice. You tough? You gonna be tough game or practice, It's not a water faucet you can just turn on and off:facepalm: Oh!! I'll be tough when it's needed. Right:muttley:You are who you are......Or should I say "they are who they are" or who I thought them to be.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
First time Dallas had practiced at altitude. Denver practices in altitude every day. Could be they were just gassed. Don’t be so negative so easily.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
LOL I watched quite a bit of the scrimmages on Youtube and don't see how anyone can come to this conclusion. They showed mostly offense very little defense and from what they said on the Fan Parson's was unstoppable and would of had many sacks. Calm down its just practice.

Obviously you haven't been on YouTube or twitter. Most Dallas fans are livid I'd say.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
First time Dallas had practiced at altitude. Denver practices in altitude every day. Could be they were just gassed. Don’t be so negative so easily.
We will see what happens on Saturday. 26 years of excuses runs dry.... well maybe not in Dallas:facepalm: 3 playoff wins in 26 years....

Xizor

Reaction score
They counting on this group to impose their will on teams??? Good luck with that. Some saying it's just practice. Practice or not! You are who you are. You not tough you aren't gonna be tough. Game or practice. You tough? You gonna be tough game or practice, It's not a water faucet you can just turn on and off:facepalm: Oh!! I'll be tough when it's needed. Right:muttley:You are who you are......Or should I say "they are who they are" or who I thought them to be.
What made Denver look so tough though? Yeah they stuffed some of our run plays sure but I didn't see a dominate tough Denver team. I feel Tyler Smith is going to win the LG position in the end and he will bring some toughness. They just got to give McGovern a chance to prove he was worth the second round pick.

Reactions: CWR

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
so the killer we have on defense isn't making the team meaner?[/QUOTE

Kearse is playing great as I said. Micha is just great talent. I wouldn't put him on the same level as a Ken Norton who rallies the team and has talent. P.S. I love Micha so it's just a observation not a slam. Thats just not his MO.