Derek Henry?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You’ll have a huge cap hit for Zeke whether you keep or move him, and you just gave Tony pollard 11m$. Sure, it only makes sense

Hardline

Reaction score
Not saying I would want him but I would at least inquire about him.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He looked slower than normal last year, with injuries. There is no world that I would be interested in trading for him, let alone at what the asking price would be. The Titans are smart to try to unload, but I don't see them getting a heck of a lot

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Titans shopping Derek Henry. Hes got plenty left in the tank and is still a bruiser.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/06/report-titans-are-shopping-derrick-henry/amp/
He actually does not have plenty left in the tank. For the first time in his career, his average yards per carry declined over the course of last years games. In years past, as the game went on, his average YPC increased in the second half of games, last year it decreased and to those paying attention, noticed it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He looked slower than normal last year, with injuries. There is no world that I would be interested in trading for him, let alone at what the asking price would be. The Titans are smart to try to unload, but I don't see them getting a heck of a lot
He was slower last year….clearly.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He actually does not have plenty left in the tank. For the first time in his career, his average yards per carry declined over the course of last years games. In years past, as the game went on, his average YPC increased in the second half of games, last year it decreased and to those paying attention, noticed it.
That is partly due with the fact that the rest of the team was struggling as well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He has 1-2 years left. They know it. Never ever trade premium picks for an aging rb.