Derren Horton (sp?) reports on Newman...he's playing

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Said that Newman was warming up and his groin did not seem to be a problem...didn't say if he would play or not but it looks good guys! I just hope our medical staff isn't making another GREAT decision

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I just hope he really feels good and doesn't showup gimpy like he did in the first Commanders game.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
per DMN chat

10:06 Brian Davis: Just before I got here, Tim said Terence Newman was out on the field doing high kicks and other stretching exercises. My guess is the coaches told him to get out on the field and warm up to determine whether he should be active.

10:07 Tim MacMahon: He looked pretty good while working with assistant strength and conditioning coach Tony Ollison minutes ago. They went through high kicks and other stretching exercises before going through backpedals and cuts. Based on the way he patted Ollison after the session and jogged with pep into the tunnel, I'd bet that Newman will play today. We'll know for sure in a bit.

10:41
Tim MacMahon: BREAKING NEWS: Todd Archer reports from the field that Terence Newman is playing. We're not sure at this point if his role will be limited.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Per Todd Archer:

Terrence Newman will be playing, not sure if in a limited role though.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
TheSport78;2435839 said:
Said that Newman was warming up and his groin did not seem to be a problem...didn't say if he would play or not but it looks good guys! I just hope our medical staff isn't making another GREAT decision

Just stay warm, keep stretching and please don't worsen it...:pray:

bigE79

Reaction score
That is GREEEEEEEEAT NEWS...its going to be better after we kick that WHINER ***.....GO COWBOYS:49ers:

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2435917 said:
per DMN chat

10:06 Brian Davis: Just before I got here, Tim said Terence Newman was out on the field doing high kicks and other stretching exercises. My guess is the coaches told him to get out on the field and warm up to determine whether he should be active.

10:07 Tim MacMahon: He looked pretty good while working with assistant strength and conditioning coach Tony Ollison minutes ago. They went through high kicks and other stretching exercises before going through backpedals and cuts. Based on the way he patted Ollison after the session and jogged with pep into the tunnel, I'd bet that Newman will play today. We'll know for sure in a bit.

10:41
Tim MacMahon: BREAKING NEWS: Todd Archer reports from the field that Terence Newman is playing. We're not sure at this point if his role will be limited.

As soon as we get enough of a lead, pull Newman because we have another game on Turkey day!

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Im honestly getting tired of hoping Newman is healthy. He cant seem to be 100% for 2 games in a row the past 2 seasons.

juck

Reaction score
Maybe he just tweaked a muscle,i mean he didnt use those musclesmuch for a long time.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2436051 said:
Maybe he just tweaked a muscle,i mean he didnt use those musclesmuch for a long time.

I know he came out for a play against the skins IDK if that was what was bother him

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The guy is coming off a surgery he's gonna be sore after big games. I'd rather rest him for the stretch...