Derrick Henry has had conversations with multiple teams since yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

75boyz

Reaction score
So, its Henry and/or Mixon as the 2 remaining name brand RBs left...?

slick325

Reaction score
Read that the Ravens offer to Derrick Henry has a $6.5M AAV.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only way He signs with Dallas is if he goes super cheap in order to stay home since he lives in Dallas Area.

And does anyone really believe he will go cheap since he will probably be getting his last contract at his age?

75boyz

Reaction score
we get Mixon the troubled one!! We have a great support staff that will keep him out of trouble! lol
Or better yet...
Draft the the recent acl torn in November Johnathon Brooks as one of our infamous injured or character flawed 2nd rounders cuz we're just smarter than the other 31 other teams. That would be problem solved Jones style too.
Lol

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
and if we can't match or beat that, i'm Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His age is most likely working against him. pollard got 8 I think, the upper guys like Barkley got around like 11-12 because of their age
Dallas isn't signing him lol

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Only way He signs with Dallas is if he goes super cheap in order to stay home since he lives in Dallas Area.

And does anyone really believe he will go cheap since he will probably be getting his last contract at his age?
Honestly.....a fair offer would be 2years.....for 10 million. And your still drafting a rookie in the 2nd or 3rd round.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
If we miss out on Henry at that price, I don’t see how this FO can straight faced say they are trying to get better.
What's given the slightest indication we have ANY intention of trying to get better.
I'm sure Jerry would of given the impression of trying by restructuring some of DLaw or Diggs' money if he had any intention.
This is a negotiating ploy....Dak sign, or you don't get improvements.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What's given the slightest indication we have ANY intention of trying to get better.
I'm sure Jerry would of given the impression of trying by restructuring some of DLaw or Diggs' money if he had any intention.
This is a negotiating ploy....Dak sign, or you don't get improvements.
I'm starting to think it is to. They scapegoat the players when they want to be cheap. They have no intentions of ever being players in free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.