Twitter: DeSean Jackson likely out for the season

rags

Reaction score
Jackson's injury will give Eagles fans another excuse if they start losing again.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Basically tore muscle(s) that bring thighs together. Most likely finished for season. Adductor tears are no joke especially for an aging WR relying on quick movements.

aria

Reaction score
Another ridiculous uninformed statement. His last 12 games against the Cowboys his receiving yards: 31, 90, 62, 21, 28, 136, 86, 80, 0, 40, 118, 24. Oh yeah 3 TDs. Try again.
Another “poor us” exaggeration. Jackson didn’t even play in our last game against the Eagles and these guys were also out, 5 of who were starters. Malik Jackson was also out for the season and Jernigan was his back up. Not to mention Peters back up was a rookie. Some people just like to act like we’re always the victim, I guess it makes them feel better if we lose.

• RB Darren Sproles (quad) - OUT
  • WR DeSean Jackson (abdomen) - OUT
  • OT Jason Peters (knee) - OUT
  • DT Tim Jernigan (foot) - OUT
  • LB Nigel Bradham (ankle) - OUT
  • CB Avonte Maddox (concussion, neck) - OUT
  • CB Ronald Darby (hamstring) - Questionable

MikeB80

Reaction score
Another “poor us” exaggeration. Jackson didn’t even play in our last game against the Eagles and these guys were also out, 5 of who were starters. Malik Jackson was also out for the season and Jernigan was his back up. Not to mention Peters back up was a rookie. Some people just like to act like we’re always the victim, I guess it makes them feel better if we lose.

• RB Darren Sproles (quad) - OUT
  • WR DeSean Jackson (abdomen) - OUT
  • OT Jason Peters (knee) - OUT
  • DT Tim Jernigan (foot) - OUT
  • LB Nigel Bradham (ankle) - OUT
  • CB Avonte Maddox (concussion, neck) - OUT
  • CB Ronald Darby (hamstring) - Questionable

so, throw them some tissues. No one cares if your team is injured.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Twitter: DeSean Jackson likely out for the season
200.gif

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I would be surprised if he came back from this. He’ll probably give it one more shot then retire. Exciting player at his best, and one of the fastest I have ever seen, but it’s over.

Sydla

Reaction score
Really bad decision making by Eagles front office if they didn’t make a deadline move for a WR because they thought Jackson would be back.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Really bad decision making by Eagles front office if they didn’t make a deadline move for a WR because they thought Jackson would be back.

The eagles are also on the hook for Desean next year. It’s like an 6 million cap hit if they cut him this off season.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jackson's injury will give Eagles fans another excuse if they start losing again.

They have been using Desean as an excuse all season. He caught 1 ball for 5 yds last week so it is not like he had an impact for them once he came back.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There's an unavoidable arrogance you obtain when you have Wentz.

Techsass

Reaction score
Even tho he played for the Eagles, I feel sorry for the guy. I hope his rehab goes well.