Reaction score
230 million guaranteed.

My lord.

200w.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A Texas team makes a trade for three 1st round picks and more.

I think we know how this ends. Texans dynasty.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i have never in my life time as a nfl and cowboys fan seen so much moving and huge trades in the nfl as there has been this year its really really a different league now

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know why the title change. He's a Brown. They had to agree on the trade before they could even talk to him.
Because the deal is not final yet. The Texans and Browns are still negotiating.

The only thing that we know is that Watson wants to go there and the Browns and Texans are trying to make that happen.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i have never in my life time as a nfl and cowboys fan seen so much moving and huge trades in the nfl as there has been this year its really really a different league now

And I've never seen so many reverse courses. This team is out, no wait...they're back in. He signs here, nope.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because the deal is not final yet. The Texans and Browns are still negotiating.

The only thing that we know is that Watson wants to go there and the Browns and Texans are trying to make that happen.
I thought I saw he got a 230 million dollar deal?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Good for the Browns! They deserve a win!

Funny thing, initial returns from my Browns fans buddies up here is they're not happy about it.

I'm guessing all of the jokes they made about Big Ben's alleged rape to Steelers fans, coupled with a weird fascination for Mayfield, have something to do with it.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought I saw he got a 230 million dollar deal?
The Browns and Watson negotiated the upcoming contract details before the two teams started discussing compensation, but they cannot actually pay him until the trade is complete and that is what is not final yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.