DeShaun Watson wants to go to the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He totally fooled the media. The AFC is going to be a dog fight.
Yep!
Cleveland, really, was a quarterback away from at least the AFC Championship. It has two great backs, very good receivers and a stalwart defense.
And you're right with

Baltimore (A healthy Lamar Jackson and Marlon Humphreys returning)
Cincinnati (AFC Champions with Burrow, Chase and presumably a better offensive line)
Buffalo (Josh Allen and Von Miller)
Tennessee (A healthy Derrick Henry returning)
Kansas City (Mahomes and Co.)
San Diego (Herbert and K. Mack)
Denver (Russell Wilson with Gordon, Williams, Sutton and Jeudy plus a stout defense)
LV Raiders (with Carr, Davante Adams and Chandler Jones)
New England (with Bill Belichick and a wiser Mac Jones)

The AFC is gonna be a battle royale.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it ironic (maybe not the right word) that for multiple drafts Cleveland had plenty opportunities to find a franchise quarterback with high draft picks and now they're giving up top draft picks to acquire a franchise quarterback? :huh::laugh:

Adreme

Reaction score
I get the injuries, I just don't see their roster as much better than the Browns.

Lamar betting on himself? His rookie deal is over!! All that's left is the 5th year option.

Yes and unlike Allen he wanted to wait. Their GM is on the record saying Lamar will be a Raven and that they will happily do an extension whenever Lamar wants to (he has no agent apparently which I had to look up). I think the reports I saw said he doesn't want the 50 million per but wants the Mahomes long term security which is the holdup as 10 year deals (that are effectively guaranteed as Mahomes deal might as well be 100% guaranteed) are something that is very rare.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Some Dallas fans would be committing Japanese hara-kiri if Dak would of gotten these numbers:laugh:

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Cleveland even ends up getting a better fifth in this trade than the one they gave up to Dallas for Cooper.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Most NFL teams are killing it while dumbarse Stephen counts his pennies:facepalm: But I told you guys this season is a tanker.....Better luck next season.....

J817

Reaction score
What if Jerry and Stephen pulled that deal off......how would you feel about that deal? 230 million guaranteed plus all that draft capital??

The very next day the FBI would link several mass shootings to Cowboyzone.

J817

Reaction score
Most NFL teams are killing it while dumbarse Stephen counts his pennies:facepalm: But I told you guys this season is a tanker.....Better luck next season.....

Your right, but what Cleveland just did is not a good example to use imo.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just an insane deal from Cleveland's perspective. This is worse than the Herscal Walker heist.

:omg::lmao2:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I blame the Rams.
Now teams are willing to throw the future to the wind at a chance to win a Super Bowl.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For the Browns, players will be at the water boy minimum, the next 10 years.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I blame the Rams.
Now teams are willing to throw the future to the wind at a chance to win a Super Bowl.
Let's keep depending on the draft and wait another 26 years to win another 3 playoff games.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.