Despite a lack of NFL-caliber coaching, I am still proud of the 'Boys

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
From the 50,000-watt generator of truth, logic and the Armenian Way, Air Cowboys America, from Farmers Branch, where evolution is how ourn homes have gone from brick to techno-plastic siding.

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

The first half was a dismal slogging-out of two teams determined to look defensively good but offensively like a junior varsity.

But the second half was magnificant to watch. Great defensive plays, bad bounces and gutsy performances by both sides made it an epic half.

Our defense bent and broke but it played credibly well. And a seemingly rusty offensive team seemed at times confused.
But I am not the least ashamed of how our team played. Only saddened by the score.

But here is the deal, men. We lost not because we have a team made up of mutts, but because we have the Clown Wade Phillips as coach. And the clown Mr. Team Player Stewart on defense. All things being considered, the Steelers had the edge because of these two clowns.

Not that the Steelers are led by a good coach, either.
Their coach just didn't suck as much as ours.

Take a look at the sideline, at our clown coach.
The first pick that Romo threw I'd think to see a red-faced coach yelling into the mic. Yelling at his players. But nooooooooo.

What did we see?

We saw a confused Wade looking at his notes. Did you choose the wrong play, Mr. Michellin Man?
When our secondary stinks up the place we see him give a look to the miscreants like "who are you" "What'd you do?"

Jerra, give us a coach who --EVEN IF WE FREAKING LOSE -- will give our team a chance by leading and yelling and yanking players by their arms and tell them that so-so play is not acceptable!!!

Who all thinks Wade is the opponents' edge?
I sure do!
:mad:

Out team played as best it could. Under the worst coaching the cowboys have ever had. They did what they could. Wade just does not step up.

So step down, Mr. Phillips!!!!

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
thanks - I needed a good laugh. I agree that Wade is a clown

:laugh2:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I don't get praising the defense, after a fantastic performance, and then claiming the defensive coach is a clown.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, The D played great, but too many turnovers by Romo and dismal ST play. The coach is responsible for all of this. Maybe the time off was not such a good idea.

On the bright side, no False starts today...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
theogt;2470661 said:
I don't get praising the defense, after a fantastic performance, and then claiming the defensive coach is a clown.

Because he is a clown.
But especially his boss.

This defensive team is stocked with talent.

They perform well DESPITE The Clown Coach Wade Phillips with whom you are evidently in love with.The times these Cowboys have won it has been not due to the Clown Coach Wade Phillips but despite him.

Go ahead, deny it.
And I don't begrudge your man crush on Wade, I just don't want his kind leading the team that I follow through thick and thin, you Wade lover.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, despite Wade the defense has played well. Good one.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
theogt;2470815 said:
LOL. Yeah, despite Wade the defense has played well. Good one.

There is nothing good nowhere after this loss.

I am glad you are enjoying yourself, Herbert.

Go now and go look lovingly at the Clown Coach Wade Phillips glow in the dark poster.

That will give you a LOL too, I guess.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2470838 said:
There is nothing good nowhere after this loss.

I am glad you are enjoying yourself, Herbert.

Go now and go look lovingly at the Clown Coach Wade Phillips glow in the dark poster.

That will give you a LOL too, I guess.
Your problem is you're clueless and you're grasping for straws looking for an answer.

You don't know what the problem is, so you just lash out like a little kid.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
theogt;2470871 said:
Your problem is you're clueless and you're grasping for straws looking for an answer.

You don't know what the problem is, so you just lash out like a little kid.

Here's $5.
Go buy you a Wade beanie. But just go, Wade lover.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Vertigo_17;2470878 said:
please don't go there...

:lmao2:

Some people go there ever night. I give you the poster, for instance, whose name starts with TH

:laugh2:

newlander

Reaction score
Arguments like this are common after losses like this. Same after the AZ game, same after he Giant game,.....Wade IS a great DC. But NOT a great HC. That much is FACT. He's never won a playoff game for crissakes. So...he'll be shown the door after the season and I assume a totally undeserving Red will get the keys to the billion dollar franchise...unreal.

BTW: Jerrah hired the arseclown, so he is to blame IMO.