Details Emerge From Tiger Woods’ Performance At Augusta Today

Doomsday101

Reaction score
On Tuesday morning, the golfing world received news about Tiger Woods that had everyone buzzing.

Woods took a trip up from Florida to August, Georgia – home of the Masters – earlier this morning. He, along with his son, Charlie, and longtime friend Justin Thomas stepped on the course for a round of golf.

Woods hasn’t played competitive golf since he suffered significant injuries in a car accident just over a year ago. However, with the Masters just a few days away, Tiger appears to be giving it a go.

So, how did he play today? And just how many holes did he manage to get through? Well, according to the latest report from ESPN, Woods played a full 18 holes and “looked good” doing so.

Here’s more via ESPN:
Details Emerge From Tiger Woods’ Performance At Augusta Today (msn.com)

“He played every one of them,” a source told ESPN. “He looked good to me.”

Woods and his team arrived Tuesday morning at Augusta Regional Airport on his Gulfstream private jet, stirring anticipation on social media that he was preparing to play in the Masters. Augusta National, because of its many hills and length, is considered one of the most difficult walks in competitive golf.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m so excited for this!

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
It's going to be a great Masters. Lots of good young names like C. Conners, S. Sheffler, S. Burns, and W. Zalatoris coming in hot and a bunch of the old hands playing well too like DJ, Matsuyama, and Leishman. I'm doing Sunday brunch and mimosas for the final round at my house.