Detriot, Arizona, Dallas might try to take a shot at QB Cutler

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
We "might" also try to take a shot at Marcus Vick. Then again, we "might" not.

I love these kind of so-called "scoops".:rolleyes:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Gryphon said:
Much is riding on flip of a coin
February 4

Sacramento Bee (registration required):: "Other teams that might try to take a shot at Cutler: the Detroit Lions at No. 9, the Arizona Cardinals at No. 10 and at No. 18, and the Dallas Cowboys, who have yet to find a successor to Drew Bledsoe."

http://www.sacbee.com/user_registration/login/?goto=http%3A//www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story/14150806p-14978989c.html

A successor to Drew Bledsoe? Um last time I checked he's still on the cowboys and has plenty of fuel in the tank. Some of these sports writers are just plain ********.:mad:

wood28

Reaction score
no way this happen ... Bledsoe have 2,3 maybe 4 good years to come

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
wood28 said:
no way this happen ... Bledsoe have 2,3 maybe 4 good years to come

I agree with your assessment.:bounce: And as long as there's ammo left in the cannon, Bledstud will be picking apart secondaries for years to come. :bow:

wood28

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I agree with your assessment.:bounce: And as long as there's ammo left in the cannon, Bledstud will be picking apart secondaries for years to come. :bow:

yep ... Bledsoe just needs protection. This is why our FA priority is OL PROOVEN starters :shake:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
wood28 said:
yep ... Bledsoe just needs protection. This is why our FA priority is OL PROOVEN starters :shake:

I sure would love to see Lecharles Bentley and Steve Hutchison in a Dallas uniform. Both are going to be tough to land though, especially Hutchison.:starspin

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I sure would love to see Lecharles Bentley and Steve Hutchison in a Dallas uniform. Both are going to be tough to land though, especially Hutchison.:starspin

Seahawks | Hutchinson facing the franchise tag
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:35:27 -0800

Jose' Miguel Romero, of the Seattle Times, reports Seattle Seahawks OG Steve Hutchinson could have the franchise tag designation slapped on him by the team. The designation means Hutchinson, who just finished his fifth season, would next season be paid the average of the top five salaries in the NFL for offensive linemen from 2005. That is, if he signs the one-year franchise tender. The team could still reach a long-term deal with Hutchinson before Feb. 23, the last day teams can designate a franchise player.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gryphon said:
Much is riding on flip of a coin
February 4

Sacramento Bee (registration required):: "Other teams that might try to take a shot at Cutler: the Detroit Lions at No. 9, the Arizona Cardinals at No. 10 and at No. 18, and the Dallas Cowboys, who have yet to find a successor to Drew Bledsoe."

http://www.sacbee.com/user_registration/login/?goto=http%3A//www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story/14150806p-14978989c.html

I must have missed something. I thought Cutler was in the Draft. A coin flip?

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:

There's absolutely no way we blow the bank on another guard... Hutchison will get paid more than Rivera got last year and MR was coming off 4 pro bowl seasons. Plus Hutchison is younger than MR.

wood28

Reaction score
Maybe Lecharles Bentley C and Tom Ashworth T ... this could be a very good OL protecting Bledsoe

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
We "might" also try to take a shot at Marcus Vick. Then again, we "might" not.

I love these kind of so-called "scoops".:rolleyes:

On the nosey...

dwmyers

Reaction score
Ya know, there ARE interesting QBs in this draft that aren't first rounders. If we needed a development project, there is A&M's McNeil (who looked good in his post season bowl game..).

wood28

Reaction score
dwmyers said:
Ya know, there ARE interesting QBs in this draft that aren't first rounders. If we needed a development project, there is A&M's McNeil (who looked good in his post season bowl game..).

Drew Olson UCLA is other interesting late round QB, if he fall to us i take him