Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
I actually believe Moore can make Mahomes, Rodgers etc… look like trash.
I think Mahomes and Rodgers would be yelling at him or simply ignoring him, forcing the HC to take play calling responsibilities away.

Carson

Reaction score
This is why these 3 and outs kill you. It’s like Denver all over. You’re giving them the ammo to steal momentum

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Opponents are doing what everyone should do against us and that is just run the ball and keep running it

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Ball on the 24 - Goff hand off hit in the back field by Fowler, loses 3.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Run defense is getting shredded. Once again the timidity of the front office ruins a season

Nav22

Reaction score
Wow, you’re the same. Abusing the laughing emoji to make oneself feel good. Should be a flag for that.

I don’t get people. There is a good in between where two things can be true..bad pass, bad non catch. It’s unreal the lengths people go to on here to white wash this teams issues and to act like any form of criticism is hate
I’ll help you out too.

I never said it was a great pass.

It was CERTAINLY good enough to be caught by an NFL WR. That means the majority of the blame is on Noah Brown for that drop.

All I said was, “Thanks, Noah Brown” and the mouth-breathers jumped on me.

I was right and they were wrong. It’s really that simple, whether they (or you) want to cop to that or not.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rajveer

Reaction score
Thats how you game plan for the best defense in the league. KM comes out with the same game plan regardless of the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.