Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Lions coming in had a couple of key players out and have lost 2-3 more during the game it seems like and we are tied at 3 in 2nd quarter at home courtesy of K MORON! It is just so deflating to have a crappy OC.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Is Dak still considered a mobile QB? I see him more like Tom Brady. He's not doing a lot of running. I think the ankle injury changed all that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3 WIDES RIGHT SHOTGUN - gOFF BACK, ALL DAY, NOW UNDER PRESSURE PASS CAUGHT 1st down.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
As of this very moment, it would appear that it was a lateral move at best going from Rush to Dak ...

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
How washed up does Zeke look?

Very imo
Not really. I mean he's certainly not as fast but still have plenty of power. If we running outside Pollard is the better choice without doubt. But for those shifty quick draws or hard runs I will give it to Zeke still.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A bad offensive play-caller plus 5 weeks of simplified offense with a backup QB in will do that to a team

It wasn’t any better in the opener with Dak and so far it’s been the same way with him today. Hopefully we’ll start heating up as the game goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.