Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
There is no coming back from this - this season.
I hope Jerry is deeply humiliated, but some how I doubt it. I support the Cowboys, but this is bad, and won't get better. I am very much anti Jerry and his hubris. All in, is a slap in the face of every Cowboys fan out there.
Maybe now all the Dak Haters will realize it's the team as a whole, not just the QB

But I doubt it.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
The players are at fault as well. They are not tough enough to win in games. I think you have to blow it up and go get players that are Big, strong, and fast. Don't draft for upside draft from SEC-only players who are used to winning!

GORICO

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry! All of your off season work and dedication is paying off today.
yes Jerry you promised all fans..."we are all in this season".....and my gut feeling they would win turned out to be heart-burn

Surfguy

Reaction score
just let him run it to the end zone! we need one more kick in the buttox before we head in to the locker room.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Sorry you can’t see that dak played like garbage 17 / 33 178 yards and an int in the end zone
The defense gave up 47 points, how is that Daks fault? The defense has been terrible for a long time. The whole team is to blame, starting with Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.