Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS12

Reaction score
Total yards 270 to 221 Lions. They have the worst D in the league

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Now, our MORON of an OC will call a deep pass that will take 10 seconds to develop giving up a sack in the end zone. Or, a sweep to the right where the runner gets stopped in the end zone. or better yet, a razzle dazzle reverse to a flea flicker with the QB stepping out of the end zone. Need a long drawn out series, but 0 confidence in our MORON of an OC.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak threw that so accurately, it was in Pollards hands before he even turned around.
:laugh:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
This team is trash. Counting on other teams to lose rather than win. This run defense is such a joke. Cowboys deserve to lose this game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas on their own 1.

boot legg pass to POLLARD NICE GAIN 1ST DOWN, 19 YARDS.

Rajveer

Reaction score
That makes it even. They were lucky when Brown fumbled and now it's our turn. I love it how it's only lucky when it happens to the other team.:rolleyes:
That is coz they had the TD on the previous play, we did not.

lopey

Reaction score
According to the low IQ inbreds.... its Dak's fault that the Lions are moving the ball at will.... Dak should make better plays on defense too i guess
I’m no Dak hater but we have 10 pts on offence. Not something I’d be proud of Dak for

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought it was a good spot...

I think he was about 6" - 1' short of the goal line. The refs spotted him at the 1 yard line. Either way I do not think he scored, but it probably changed their strategy there. Really big break for Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.