Detroit Lions lose another fan.

lspain1

Reaction score
Hee Hee! I am seriously tempted to bid and make the guy join us here on CowboysZone! Bidding now up to $36.00 :)

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Hee Hee! I am seriously tempted to bid and make the guy join us here on CowboysZone! Bidding now up to $36.00 :)
It's up to $77 now. :eek:

Highest bidder: saintsneedafan.

Normally I would laugh at this, but Saints fans have been through so much.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Bid is currently at $79. 1 Day and 19 hours left. Come and get a fan! :D

This guy is nuts. :lmao:

Dec-06-05

Q: Hell, have you considered a selling in LOT? I'd offer out my services as well! I LOVE _______! (Not the Lions anymore, or Sparty for that matter).

A: Keep watch...I'm considering a new site, pimpingthefan-dot-com or something like that. This suggestion has already been made numerous times.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

lspain1

Reaction score
Current bid now $100. I think Matt Millen has entered the bidding! :D

lspain1

Reaction score
11 hours to go, bidding up to $202.50. I hope I'll be able to find out who buys his loyalty.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
11 hours to go, bidding up to $202.50. I hope I'll be able to find out who buys his loyalty.
Are you as shocked as I am that this thing has continued like this? That this auction is for real? I mean, $202.50 for doing nothing! Only in America. :D

There are some things he won't do:
Q: If you are purchased as a Washington fan, would you be willing to dress as a Hogette for games?

A: I'm not sure even that could be negotiated.

lspain1

Reaction score
So if we all chipped in here at CowboysZone, could we buy this guy? It would be funny but we're much too uppity here about our team. :)

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
So if we all chipped in here at CowboysZone, could we buy this guy? It would be funny but we're much too uppity here about our team. :)
Wow. If someone here did that, I think there would be a call for, "Off with his head!" I've seen how you guys feel about bandwagon fans. :eek: That would be so funny though. "Hi guys! I pimped my Lions loyalty to become a Cowboys fan. How are you?"

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
After 48 bids, the ***** has been bought for the rest of this season and next. $286.00 by buck_bukai. It is not known what team he will support until payment has arrived.

More info on the *****: "No, I'm not a teenager, just a 39 year old big kid!"

It would be ironic if buck_bukai is a Lions fan.

lspain1

Reaction score
As a final note, I went to http://www.pimpingthefan.com and checked on which tam won his loyalty. It turns out it was...

the Detroit Lions :laugh2:

So the guy is almost $300 richer and is rooting for the same team!. Pretty good gig if you can get it.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I would like to submit my loyalty to the Dallas Cowboys... and I will take any price to do it...

I'll set up a paypal account...

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
As a final note, I went to http://www.pimpingthefan.com and checked on which tam won his loyalty. It turns out it was...

the Detroit Lions :laugh2:

So the guy is almost $300 richer and is rooting for the same team!. Pretty good gig if you can get it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao2: