DeVante Adams Unlikely to Play

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Not saying anything. Rodgers has our names tattooed on his back after destroying us so many times in the 4th quarter. Dallas also finds a way to make games closer than they should be (alas the Saints game). Im surprised that we as fans still write off opponents til this day knowing dang well the Cowboys never make anything easy.

Bingo. Another team we should steamroll will probably be hanging around in the all too familiar 4th quarter.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
ROFL.. it's incredible how 1 loss, on a late night game in a crazy dome atmosphere, and not really a BLOW out loss at that, can make everyone, myself included go full ****** the following week... it's kind of funny and at the same time sad. I'm keeping my self positive, its a home game, yes its the hated fudgepackers but something is telling me, this team will come out with a point to prove the first 3 games weren't simply "bad" teams and a fluke. Our cowboys win running away....that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
ROFL.. it's incredible how 1 loss, on a late night game in a crazy dome atmosphere, and not really a BLOW out loss at that, can make everyone, myself included go full ****** the following week... it's kind of funny and at the same time sad. I'm keeping my self positive, its a home game, yes its the hated fudgepackers but something is telling me, this team will come out with a point to prove the first 3 games weren't simply "bad" teams and a fluke. Our cowboys win running away....that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

LOL, agree. Had no ideal our offense was going to look like that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am trying to keep everything in perspective. GB is the next team on the schedule. Dallas is still a good team. It is a home game, and the team will be focused not to let that happen again.
Maybe they bought into the hype as most fans did. And then got hit with that 800 pound Gorilla that Jimmy talked about.

Now back to work, no matter who is in or out for the opponents. We have more injuries right now than GB does, or it seems. But still need to play the game.
Now the Hot Boyz need to play like they think they can play. Back it up. Or take away the stupid chains, the earn them back.

quickccc

Reaction score
Does it matter? We just lost to a team who beat us with their back up QB who could not throw further than 20 yards. At this point I dont care who they have on the field and who they don't. We need to fix our issues and keep at it.

exactly!
sure many .... upon many fans were saying same thang with Saints backup Teddy Bridgewater - plus Aaron Rodgers is a 1st ballot HOF, and those kind of QBs can make even average WRs
better than what they are,.. that's what makes them special and unique.

John813

Reaction score
Watching and reading these boards and adding me to that list, I don't think anyone here had a clue we would come out and play so flat and unimaginative...

It's a seesaw board. Superbowl and wondering how to keep Richard/Moore and the next week it's calling the team pretenders and the coaches are scrubs.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
The worst part of this game is Rodgers will be running around flopping all over the place enticing all kinds yellow laundry with Buck bawling his eyes out if he's touched by anyone (other than his girl friend).

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Poor offensive execution lost us the game... the Saints backup QB did not beat us. We beat ourselves.

Don’t make it sound like Bridgewater was whipping us up and down the field. Our D played well... certainly well enough to win.

Offense crapped the bed. Playing at home after a hard loss will be enough to motivate them to work hard on getting things back on track

If they come out and crap the bed again— we will know there are more serious flaws

You're making too much sense.