Devin Hester

CowboyChris

Reaction score
first of all...i didnt know he was entering the draft, but i remember him at the U, this kid is a burner, great returner...i forget did he play both WR and CB, whats the deal with him? i thought he would be a high pick in the draft.

Smith22

Reaction score
He doesn't have a set position for the NFL, but has the speed, hands and ability to grade as a first day pick. 3rd or 4th round guy probably.

Smith22

Reaction score
He would fill a need for a return game, no doubt. I see BP looking for a returner a bit later though, say rounds 6 or 7.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
He has speed but that's about it. Some team may take a gamble on him, but I seriously doubt he'll even sniff day 1.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He doesn't really have much of a set position but if the guy has the Rock in his hand he makes plays.

There is always a spot open for playmakers with that kind of speed and if guys like Randle El can make it then someone with his abilities has a chance as well.

ghst187

Reaction score
no thanks...
you can get a cheaper version in Skyler Green probably a round or two later....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
He's electric when healthy, I think the Cowboys could look to take him in the 3rd or 4th round.

he wasnt hurt when he was benched last yr for fumbling return after return

David

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting this kid.. I'm in Miami.. So I pretty much saw this guy play every week. His speed & agility are amazing. He should of stayed his senior year tho.. He does need some improvement in catching & reading routes. He will be good one day.. They were comparing him to Deion Sanders. At a college level..

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
DCowboyz said:
I wouldn't mind getting this kid.. I'm in Miami.. So I pretty much saw this guy play every week. His speed & agility are amazing. He should of stayed his senior year tho.. He does need some improvement in catching & reading routes. He will be good one day.. They were comparing him to Deion Sanders. At a college level..

Maybe with his ability to make plays/speed....but not with his coverage ability.

If we were to take him, it better be on day two. Anything before is a reach IMO. Esp. for someone without a position.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
What's the fascination with guys that can't play football?

He can't play any position and wasn't even a top ten returner in the country last year.

Wasted pick for whomever takes him if he does get drafted.