Devin Street and Miles Austin

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
anyone, anyone who catches the ball, if he catches the ball and runs, replaced, moving on. Miles showed us all, he cant be counted on. OKay fair enough, hes replaced. No need to rehash or make a case for him, no point in spending money for him to collect and pull more hammys. Sports is also mental and Autins isnt physical or mentally prepped for the game. Another person has been put in his place.

Fair enough. But you need a veteran receiver in here that Romo trusts. If Miles is healthy enough to play he should be inconsideration. To go into the season a Dez or Terrance injury away from counting on Cole Beasley and Streets isn't smart.

The guy we drafted last year, someone named Terrance Williams.

Terrance has to start catching with his hands before I consider him a legit #2.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Barring an injury, there is no room on the 53 for another WR. Street will have to struggle in camp for them to consider adding a WR. Street has essentially taken Austin's spot on the 53.

Only guys who are considered locks are Dez, Terrance and Harris. Then you have guys like Beasley and Streets. That's only 5 receivers unless i'm missing someone? Maybe Benford?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Fair enough. But you need a veteran receiver in here that Romo trusts. If Miles is healthy enough to play he should be inconsideration. To go into the season a Dez or Terrance injury away from counting on Cole Beasley and Streets isn't smart.

Who cares. He starts. He is a legit #2 in the Cowboys eyes.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Hè is definitely his guy, the conversation they had during the call after he was picked was like they were old friends, they both sound really excited to be working together so I'd be a little surprised if he was inactive for the year. Street raved about Dooley and vice versa.
And yet, they didn't even know each other until Dooley flew up to Pitt for the workout. They really hit it off. Dooley put Street through all the routes, and Street did everything that was asked of him. At the combine, Garrett actually complimented Street on how he broke down film.

IOW, they love this guy.

ShiningStar

Reaction score

Just give Romo enough time with his guys. We dont need a veteran. We just need time, practice and this offense to be headed by someone who understands, not try to change it.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Austin is part of an underachieving core that needs to go and stay gone. In a loaded draft there are bound to be cuts from other teams that can at least not tweak their hammy putting on their uniform.

Yeah, I'm ok on not bringing this bum back. Was once 1 of my favorites, then his bum side started to show.