Devin Taylor?

Carson

Reaction score
How many of these type post can we expect in the next 10 hours? Here we go!

For a guy like TJ Ward who will start? Much different.

A guy who is likely 3rd or 4th on the depth is much different

Hailmary

Reaction score
NFL.com has him listed at 6'8", I had no idea he is that tall. It'd be interesting to have him on the field with Irving and Charlton on passing downs and have them take away the QBs passing lanes, but as most have mentioned, I don't see him as an upgrade over what we already have on the roster.

visionary

Reaction score
Exactly.

I don't see him being an upgrade at DE.

He's not a "speed" guy at DE and would be in direct competition with Charlton, Lawrence and Irving when he comes back from suspension.

Competition for our best pass rushers (one of whom is suspended btw) at a position of need?

That's crazy
No way !

Do you see teams like the Seahawks making moves to improve themselves instead of sitting on their hands? Not a chance

I'll stick with the underachieving less than mediocre players I have on the DL, thank you

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Competition for our best pass rushers (one of whom is suspended btw) at a position of need?

That's crazy
No way !

Do you see teams like the Seahawks making moves to improve themselves instead of sitting on their hands? Not a chance

I'll stick with the underachieving less than mediocre players I have on the DL, thank you
:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's crazy
No way !

And which dlineman are you going to cut to make room for this guy? There are 53 roster spots... Not 63... Not 58. Someone would have to be cut.

And what in his vast background tells you that he's superior to any other DE he would be supplanting?

visionary

Reaction score
And which dlineman are you going to cut to make room for this guy? There are 53 roster spots... Not 63... Not 58. Someone would have to be cut.

And what in his vast background tells you that he's superior to any other DE he would be supplanting?

Hey it was low hanging fruit
So I took it :)

timb2

Reaction score
I like him. He can run fast enough 4.7 forty. Was in Jadvedon Clowney's shadow at South Carolina and Ezeikiel Ansah in Detroit. Make him part of the rotation.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like him. He can run fast enough 4.7 forty. Was in Jadvedon Clowney's shadow at South Carolina and Ezeikiel Ansah in Detroit. Make him part of the rotation.

I like him, too. But I'm not sure he's an upgrade to any of the DLs already on the roster. We've already got role players everywhere. Out problem is that almost nobody is special anywhere.