Devin White to Eagles

Adiba1977

Reaction score
How do they keep adding! Plus the got 4 picks in top 100. We see screwed.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Lol. He’s 26. No major injuries. Rumours he quit on his team but hardly washed up.
Why are we not signing quitters?!?!?!?!?!

A young player going into UFA and he isn't giving it his all? That does not seem promising.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I'm glad they didn't sign Lavonte David, that would've been a much smarter signing. Roseman is about to be out of a job soon.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
White 8th best FA LB. Kendrick’s 24th. (Behind Shaq Leonard lol)

Walter Football ILB rankings.
I’m not sure why you keep comparing him to Kendrick’s…I’m not a Kendrick supporter. White quit in games last year. His effort was trash and his character red flags- the last thing this team needs.

Philly has done very well in free agency but white is more sizzle than steak right now. Maybe he is rejuvenated in Philly again I didn’t want Kendrick’s. I wanted luvu or another lineback with their best days ahead of them

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Big upgrade considering the practice squad linebackers the Eagles used last year.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I’m not sure why you keep comparing him to Kendrick’s…I’m not a Kendrick supporter. White quit in games last year. His effort was trash and his character red flags- the last thing this team needs.

Philly has done very well in free agency but white is more sizzle than steak right now. Maybe he is rejuvenated in Philly again I didn’t want Kendrick’s. I wanted luvu or another lineback with their best days ahead of them
I was agreeing with you in that Kendrick’s is not that great. Yea I hope white has the same attitude in Philly.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Devin White sucks.

My brother is a Brady Fan and the Bucs complained about him for years. He had that one good stretch in the playoffs when they won but hes been terrible ever since. He cant take on blocks and is always overrunning tackles

This guy covers the Bucs and has said for a long time hes overrated

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Not washed from a physical standpoint but go watch film on him, countless games where he misses tackles, looks disinterested and also had locker room issues.

Maybe Philly reinvigorates him because there’s potential but he’s got some real red flags
When your team has arguably the worst linebackers in the NFL, a one year contract for $7.5 million for White is not much of a gamble in the contemporary NFL.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I know it’s early but the big run stopping linebackers have signed. So it appears the Cowboys are going to depend on 2nd year players and the draft to stop the run and improve the run game. Just not a good way to use your resources.

Reactions: CWR

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
When your team has arguably the worst linebackers in the NFL, a one year contract for $7.5 million for White is not much of a gamble in the contemporary NFL.
Cool. Never said it was a gamble but thanks for the perspective