Dexter Coakley

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dogunwo;1618033 said:
App State is not a D2 School. They are a FCS school (formerly D1-AA) which is a level above D2

Yep.

Div 1 (now FBS - Football Bowl Subdivision)
Div 1AA (now FCS - Football Championship Subdivision)
Div 2
Div 3
Street Ball

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RCowboyFan;1618032 said:
And I hope one coaching at LSU will return to his alma mater :)
YOU CAN'T HAVE MILES!!!! :mad:

We're still pissed about Saban crawling under rocks to get to Alabama via the Dolphins. Now, we're constantly worrying over Les contemplating about leaving for Michigan--while trying to focus on winning the national championship this season.

It ain't fair, man. IT AIN'T FAIR! :mad:

:)

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Who cares if App State is the best DI-AA team. That is absolutely unreal.

This has to be a top 3 upset of all time. A DI-AA team shouldn't beat a RANKED team.

And I'm still laughing about Minnesota beating Penn State. That's like saying Oregon State's win against USC last year should be a bigger upset than App State Michigan.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
THUMPER;1617955 said:
Can we trade him for someone? How about for Aaron Glenn, I hear he is available.

Considering he is grossly undersized and old, and really doesn't fit our current defensive system....

So yeah thats a bad idea, unless you were thinking along the lines of him signing a one day contract so that he can retire a Cowboy.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
I would consider the "miracle on ice" a bigger upset. App state beating Michigan is the greatest upset in college football, and Id rank it the second greatest upset of all time.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
DallasEast;1618043 said:
YOU CAN'T HAVE MILES!!!! :mad:

We're still pissed about Saban crawling under rocks to get to Alabama via the Dolphins. Now, we're constantly worrying over Les contemplating about leaving for Michigan--while trying to focus on winning the national championship this season.

It ain't fair, man. IT AIN'T FAIR! :mad:

:)

Well it ain't fair that Michigan has to endure that kind of humliation of getting their rear kicked by a IAA team either :D

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1618334 said:
Considering he is grossly undersized and old, and really doesn't fit our current defensive system....

So yeah thats a bad idea, unless you were thinking along the lines of him signing a one day contract so that he can retire a Cowboy.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That was the joke flying right over your head. I guess it's a good thing you ducked.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
THUMPER;1618655 said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That was the joke flying right over your head. I guess it's a good thing you ducked.

It was a good joke. I chuckled and reminisced about the 3,000-something threads that included various Coakley trade scenarios over the years.

alancdc

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;1618136 said:
Who cares if App State is the best DI-AA team. That is absolutely unreal.

This has to be a top 3 upset of all time. A DI-AA team shouldn't beat a RANKED team.

And I'm still laughing about Minnesota beating Penn State. That's like saying Oregon State's win against USC last year should be a bigger upset than App State Michigan.

Thank you. An upset isn't someone that plays in the same league every year, and say what you want they are D2! They play Lenoir Ryan this week. They are in the same division as Western Carolina that just gave up like 70 to an average Alabama team.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: